Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
They're all things you've said you were willing to do. Even thinking you had an ally, now gone, willing to use a thermal imaging device to check.
You should have no trouble recalling what you said. You have been searching haven't you?
And still the names are awaited. Sarcastic replies don't count.
It seems to be you who has the recall issue. Search for the word "thermal" on the thread. It was CRXAndy who went down that route and multitool who suggested thermal imaging. As far as I can see @AuroraSaab didn't even comment on it.

I have never once interacted with Andy as far as I know, nor liked his posts. Classic's ludicrous claim that I said I'd take photos in changing rooms with little girls present, and Andy would be in there with a thermal imaging camera, are just his bizarre fictions. I used to think these bonkers assertions were due to poor comprehension skills, now I think it's just an increasingly weird attempt at mud slinging.

I think you channel imaginary characters better than Derek Acorah. I guess you didn't go down the 2 account route because it would be time consuming logging in and out and you might slip up and forget which persona you were supposed to be. Good plan; you find it hard enough to be consistent as it is.

monkers

Legendary Member
I think you channel imaginary characters better than Derek Acorah. I guess you didn't go down the 2 account route because it would be time consuming logging in and out and you might slip up and forget which persona you were supposed to be. Good plan; you find it hard enough to be consistent as it is.

Given your record of replying to just about every post that anybody else makes on the subject, you probably rate yourself as super human. I on the other hand consider you non-human.

One of your favourite words is 'obvious'. What is obvious to me is that the one person your refuse to engage with is the human rights lawyer on the thread, pretending instead that they don't exist! How utterly cowardly of you.

As we've been over the same stuff a million times it's neither here nor there whether I reply to your made up niece, who you created to present as some sort of legal authority to back up your claims, or not.

If I do reply to The Imaginary Niece be clear: I'm replying to you.

Back pre Naca the plea to authority was to your lawyer cousin. No lawyer niece in sight back then.

monkers

Legendary Member
As we've been over the same stuff a million times it's neither here nor there whether I reply to your made up niece, who you created to present as some sort of legal authority to back up your claims, or not.

If I do reply to The Imaginary Niece be clear: I'm replying to you.

Back pre Naca the plea to authority was to your lawyer cousin. No lawyer niece in sight back then.

There are three lawyers in my family. I probably mentioned that before. My cousin that I mentioned is a family solicitor. My niece is a barrister, but currently working in Strasbourg. If you had half a brain you'd realise that she only posts when she is home with me some weekends.

You like to pretend to that she doesn't exist because she has you hopelessly outclassed. You are afraid to engage with her in conversation despite the fact that she never been anything but polite towards you despite all of your ongoing bigotry that you direct to the trans community.

Last edited:
As we've been over the Equality Act umpteen times I've covered every comment already.
All your comments are contradicted by UK legal experts so I'm calling bullsh#t on any legal expertise you present on here, regardless of where you pretend it comes from.

I think in future I'll just post screenshots, save myself a bit of time. Legal experts on equality law:
Screenshot_20240920_224400_Chrome.jpg

You can keep blathering on about the United Nations and human rights if you like.

classic33

Über Member
As we've been over the Equality Act umpteen times I've covered every comment already.
All your comments are contradicted by UK legal experts so I'm calling bullsh#t on any legal expertise you present on here, regardless of where you pretend it comes from.

I think in future I'll just post screenshots, save myself a bit of time. Legal experts on equality law:
View attachment 6721

You can keep blathering on about the United Nations and human rights if you like.
Scottish Law
Screenshot_20240920-233302~2 (1).png

From the same law company and before the last general election

There are three lawyers in my family. I probably mentioned that before. My cousin that I mentioned is a family solicitor. My niece is a barrister, but currently working in Strasbourg. If you had half a brain you'd realise that she only posts when she is home with me some weekends.
B. has an title too you know, it's the masters of words that fly like birds, is B. B the beatmaster he is only part time when the power of the typed out word come in to act, and B. has to react to this situation. It just so happen to be, like a calling for the B.
You like to pretend to that she doesn't exist because she has you hopelessly outclassed. You are afraid to engage with her in conversation despite the fact that she never been anything but polite towards you despite all of your ongoing bigotry that you direct to the trans community.
What a load of Bullshite, you all but polite? you don't remember what you write do you?

Top Bottom