Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
People should go online and watch the footage for themselves, including the film of a 70 year old woman getting punched in the face by a man.

Somebody I know is acquainted with someone who was at the scene in London at that time. This is their version of events. Some trans activists were assembled. Some GCs, TERFS who were nearby heard about it and went to challenge them. One woman was using her camera up close. Trans people have previously seen their photographs used negatively, 'dead-named' and even doxed. One of the group shouted at the woman to stop, but she continued taunting the TA and moved in closer. The TA attempted to grab her camera. There was a scuffle and the camera fell to the ground, after which the woman head-locked the TA for several minutes who eventually was struggling for breath. Although being shouted out by others she refused to let go until finally the friend or partner punched the woman in the back of the head to make her release her friend.

This third person was then taken to court for this action. Of course the press and Aurora present the case of a young male person assaulting an older woman. The footage they use shows just the action that they require for their claim and not the rest of the antagonism.

I tend to think that third hand reports are even less reliable than second hand reports. However I suspect that there were other truths than simply those related by Aurora.

TERF genital inspector.

Possible new career for Aurora.

And yet the only people on here who talk about hard ons and flaccid penises are you two. Funny how single sex spaces have managed pretty well for decades until fairly recently.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
We seem to be defining womanhood in a lot of different ways here. We've been told it's easy:

Biological Woman: A human being with the necessary internal organs for creating and growing another human being - or if you prefer - someone with XX chromosomes.

So can we apply that definition to our toilet situation, bearing in mind that we also need to consider two other categories, namely 'biological man' and 'intersex'? Also, is the prefix 'biological' important? Do we need to consider other subcategories of 'woman'?

Again, because funnily enough given the nature of this thread I feel the need to reiterate, this is not intended as a gotcha, I'm exploring the argument. I was hoping for a bit more clarification regarding the definitions but there's been a lot of shouting in the meantime and we seem to have moved on so here were are.

multitool

And yet the only people on here who talk about hard ons and flaccid penises are you two. Funny how single sex spaces have managed pretty well for decades until fairly recently.

Still managing really well, but for weirdo TERFs trying to inspect people's genitals.

This third person was then taken to court for this action. Of course the press and Aurora present the case of a young male person assaulting an older woman. The footage they use shows just the action that they require for their claim and not the rest of the antagonism.

I tend to think that third hand reports are even less reliable than second hand reports. However I suspect that there were other truths than simply those related by Aurora.

Presumably this case. 'Found guilty of beating by assault.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...20-camera-violent-brawl-walks-free-court.html

monkers

Legendary Member

In one of my explainer articles I described how the effects of female hormones on a male-bodied person. I wrote about penile atrophy and loss of potency and sensation in a serious tone. I also wrote about the loss of libido. Trans women who have had 3 months of HRT are the most unlikely to rape. They are in effect volunteering for chemical castration.

You somewhat then ridiculously offered the view that they can still rape women. So my reply intended to ridicule you. It was successful, there's no way that a penis that is atrophied and flacid can be involved in rape, except in the hypothetical case that a trans woman could force another person to take it into their mouth. The chances of this are vanishingly small (pun not intended, however it makes sense to let it stand).

You really are so ridiculous Aurora that sometimes I can't not ridicule you.

monkers

Legendary Member

Yes, apparently Wolf did not act until after the camera had been broken, but that is by the by. The report confirms that the woman was not 70 as you exaggerate but 61, which is also by the by.

The judge seems to have accepted that there was provocation for the punch ... from your link ...

District Judge Kenneth Grant told Wolf: 'I find it matters of sentence this is a case of low culpability and low harm.

In other words Wolf was not found guilty of a violent beating of a harmless 70 year old innocent female bystander. The camera is more relevant to the case for its usage than its breakage.

multitool

And here we go. Given an immediate platform on Julia Hately-Brewer's hard-right propaganda channel

View: https://twitter.com/TalkTV/status/1640273451494547456?s=20

To reiterate, KJK is a hate preacher, who refers to trans women as perverts and deviants, who encouraged US men to carry guns into female toilets, has actual farking neo-nazis sieg heiling their support for her at her rallies.

But she is the victim.

It appears there is nothing, literally nothing, that Aurora will not excuse in her fight against this confected threat of TW in toilets.

monkers

Legendary Member

The linked article to that piece about nipples is also fascinating (at least to me - but then I quite like them.)

We seem to be defining womanhood in a lot of different ways here. We've been told it's easy:
So can we apply that definition to our toilet situation, bearing in mind that we also need to consider two other categories, namely 'biological man' and 'intersex'? Also, is the prefix 'biological' important? Do we need to consider other subcategories of 'woman'?

People with dsd's are rare. Around 0.02% of all births. And the percentage of that 0.02% who also have ambiguous genitalia and aren't correctly identified as male or female at birth is even smaller.

They are still only male or female, not a third sex. There's a reason just about every dsd athlete we hear about is from the developing world. The lack of scans, hospital births, post birth examination, and poor post natal care means dad's aren't picked up on like they are in other countries. There are some dsd's that aren't picked up until puberty but you are talking about less than 10% of the 0.02%. Most people with dsd's are raised as their correct biological sex so the issue of single sex spaces isn't actually much of an issue. It really has very little to do with the discussion on transgender issues other than as an attempt to try to suggest that sex is on a spectrum.

People only use 'biological' in front of man and woman because some have attempted to redefine what man and women means as being unrelated to biology. It's superfluous but apparently necessary on occasion so we know who we are talking about.

There aren't any subcategories of the two sexes. How can there be? It's biological. No man is any less a man than any other man. No woman any less a woman than any other woman. Long after humans beings have wiped themselves from the face of the earth there will still only be 2 sexes in mammals.

So toilet wise, just use the one appropriate for your birth sex. Or campaign for a third unisex space.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Again, because funnily enough given the nature of this thread I feel the need to reiterate, this is not intended as a gotcha, I'm exploring the argument. I was hoping for a bit more clarification regarding the definitions but there's been a lot of shouting in the meantime and we seem to have moved on so here were are.

I admire your optimism.

icowden

Legendary Member
In other words Wolf was not found guilty of a violent beating of a harmless 70 year old innocent female bystander. The camera is more relevant to the case for its usage than its breakage.
She was found guilty of assault by beating but received a lower sentence than she might have done as the Judge found low culpability and low harm. However you spin it, it's still a 26 male bodied person assaulting a 61 year old woman.

Wolf posted to facebook:
'I want to f**k up some TERFS they are no better than FASH. (Fascists)'.

Have we abandoned the ideal that one should not assault women, or is it now to be deemed acceptable if you are trans?
From the article it seems this was a classic case of a group of people intending violence trying to shut down free speech.
Is that something we should support now?

You somewhat then ridiculously offered the view that they can still rape women. So my reply intended to ridicule you. It was successful, there's no way that a penis that is atrophied and flacid can be involved in rape, except in the hypothetical case that a trans woman could force another person to take it into their mouth. The chances of this are vanishingly small (pun not intended, however it makes sense to let it stand).

You really are so ridiculous Aurora that sometimes I can't not ridicule you.

I'm quoting this just so people can see the ridiculousness of it in its stand alone glory. Emotive special pleading that transwomen are special and not like other men. You've described what oral rape is, and you mocked it and would now have us believe that a male on hrt is somehow completely absolved of all the risks that make us exclude other males. In which case lots of elderly men, men with illnesses that cause erectile dysfunction, and many disabled men should also be considered absolutely risk free around women and girls. Funnily enough noone is arguing for that, including the men who fall into those categories.

monkers

Legendary Member
She was found guilty of assault by beating but received a lower sentence than she might have done as the Judge found low culpability and low harm. However you spin it, it's still a 26 male bodied person assaulting a 61 year old woman.

Funny that your stance is an almost exact copy of mine, but your account is neutral whereas mine is 'spin'. I guess 'spin' must be when you give the facts including a quote from the judge who heard the case. Interesting.

Also interesting that 61 year old women should be deemed entirely innocent when head-locking a young person.

Top Bottom