Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm not endorsing the position or even offering an opinion really but it bears pointing out that Germaine Greer has expressed similar views regarding rape and violence.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
And Donald Trump, come to think of it.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
FFS, not this shït again. If you were penetrated without your consent, even if you didn’t struggle for fear of suffering even more, would you consider it a violent act?

This shit again is why he's here. He's been away licking his festering sores after the last - should've been terminal - humiliation and is back to reprise exactly this, in the hope that fatigue and ennui will see "tender surprise sex" gain traction.

As it failed to do with the judge in the case Bronco vs. Bronco, possibly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
you posted a particularly nasty - and baseless - character assassination of me which I've decided deserves a response in kind

"Baseless" :laugh:. Anyway, whilst you undeniably have a reputation, it's not of the sort that can be damaged by anything I can write. Assassination of a character that exists only as a forum energy vampire is simply not a thing.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I'm not endorsing the position or even offering an opinion really but it bears pointing out that Germaine Greer has expressed similar views regarding rape and violence.

Greer's got a long history of saying batshit crazy and objectionable things alongside other things of perspicacity or wisdom. Katha Pollitt rather persuasively argued that she wasn't so much a feminist as a scattergun theorist of her own current preoccupations. Amongst other things, she's suggested that FGM is sexually empowering because the procedures are often performed by women, and has objected to the automation of washing machines.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Greer's got a long history of saying batshit crazy and objectionable things alongside other things of perspicacity or wisdom. Katha Pollitt rather persuasively argued that she wasn't so much a feminist as a scattergun theorist of her own current preoccupations. Amongst other things, she's suggested that FGM is sexually empowering because the procedures are often performed by women, and has objected to the automation of washing machines.

Yeah, like I say no endorsement on my part, just pointing it out.

mudsticks

Squire
Rape is sexual assault. That the victim might be too frightened to resist doesn't make is any less of a crime.

It does the opposite.
The legacy of traumatised people - mostly women - who haven't really fully acknowledged that they've been raped or sexually assaulted - is only just being recognised by professionals in this area.

Many victims will do everything in their power to 'forget' or diminish the severity of what has happened to them.
It's an understandable form of psychological self protection.

Add into that the routine victim blaming, shaming, disbelief, very poor prosecution rate, and awful court experiences, experienced by victims of these crimes and you'll unsurprisingly get many victims preferring 'not to go there'

Pale Rider

Veteran
"Baseless" :laugh:. Anyway, whilst you undeniably have a reputation, it's not of the sort that can be damaged by anything I can write. Assassination of a character that exists only as a forum energy vampire is simply not a thing.

Of your last 11 posts, nine are solely insults aimed at me.

Which demonstrates where your priorities lie, and what a nasty little wretch you really are.

Instead of wasting your energy doing that, could we have 300 words of feminist psychobabble about women and gender specific toilets?

I'm sure you could churn that out in a few minutes, making it a low energy task, and I could do with a laugh.

multitool

Pharaoh
I doubt you'd understand it. Words of more than two syllables and abstractions are beyond you.

This is clear.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Of your last 11 posts, nine are solely insults aimed at me.

Boring, transparent, dishonest and thin-skinned. I've just humoured you by looking. You've chosen eleven posts because my previous twenty had nothing whatever to do with you. And you can't even count. Of your selected eleven, eight have anything to do with you at all, of which only three contain anything that could reasonably be described as an insult - and all of those are part of an ill-tempered exchange occasioned by you traducing my entire contribution to the CC forums in blatantly misogynistic terms. One is just a refusal to do something you demand, two are piss-takes observing your contextual similarities to fictional characters - both flawed losers rather than villains, and a bit generous to you if I'm honest. Another is a paraphrase of your admission to deliberately targeting forum women in misogynistic terms, and yet another is a rhetorical question expressing disbelief that anyone typing the bilge you do can be in earnest.

Anyway, I'm sure that whatever I post, you'll carry on lying, whining, and draining the joy out of everything you touch. Must be fun.

Ian H

Guru
Boring, transparent, dishonest and thin-skinned. I've just humoured you by looking. You've chosen eleven posts because my previous twenty had nothing whatever to do with you. And you can't even count. Of your selected eleven, eight have anything to do with you at all, of which only three contain anything that could reasonably be described as an insult - and all of those are part of an ill-tempered exchange occasioned by you traducing my entire contribution to the CC forums in blatantly misogynistic terms. One is just a refusal to do something you demand, two are piss-takes observing your contextual similarities to fictional characters - both flawed losers rather than villains, and a bit generous to you if I'm honest. Another is a paraphrase of your admission to deliberately targeting forum women in misogynistic terms, and yet another is a rhetorical question expressing disbelief that anyone typing the bilge you do can be in earnest.

Anyway, I'm sure that whatever I post, you'll carry on lying, whining, and draining the joy out of everything you touch. Must be fun.

I'm expectantly awaiting an emollient, conciliatory response.

Pale Rider

Veteran

What's all this shite about being thin skinned?

Just because I won't take the abuse lying down?

Nor do you or anyone else, so we must all be thin skinned.

At least I've caused you to examine your last dozen or so posts.

If you are happy with targeting one poster so comprehensively, fine.

Doesn't chime with your leftie tolerant of others persona, but I suppose no one has made hypocrisy illegal.

Whatever you post, I will continue to make any observation I feel like making.

Instead of whining about that, you may as well get used to it.

Well, you've just used two words which might delay the response somewhat ;)

Weirdo stalker.

Top Bottom