Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
"I deliberately use misogynistic language towards women because I like to hurt them more." I think we already get it, thanks.

Hurt isn't quite the right word - sticks and stones and all that - but you posted a particularly nasty - and baseless - character assassination of me which I've decided deserves a response in kind.

Give it out by all means, but don't whine when some comes back.

I posted a link to the Currant Bun earlier which doesn't require membership or subscription.

mudsticks

Squire
"I deliberately use misogynistic language towards women because I like to hurt them more." I think we already get it, thanks.

All whilst pretending to have such concern* for women's rights, and feelings, on the gender thread..

*I mean none of us ever bought that line did we??

The great proposer and defender of the concept of 'violence free' rape, tells on himself yet again. 🙄

Pale Rider

Veteran
Politics aside, that is just plain nasty, never mind who it was directed at.

Yes, so was the character assassination.

Funny, no one moaned about that at the time.

Claud raised the stakes, I decided to match them.

C'est la vie.

The great proposer and defender of the concept of 'violence free' rape, tells on himself yet again.

I've heard a couple of victims of rape give evidence to say the attack was not physically violent, largely due to their own efforts at self-preservation.

I'll take actual victims' accounts over what you say any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

It's still misogynistic, you thickie.

Yebbut as a deliberate device, doesn't it rather take the sting out of it, even for a thick sod like you?

mudsticks

Squire
I've heard a couple of victims of rape give evidence to say the attack was not physically violent, largely due to their own efforts at self-preservation.

I'll take actual victims' accounts over what you say any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
And yet again the doubling down, and display of zero understanding.

Any rape is physically violent, whether or not 'extra' violence is added.

That's the nature of rape, it's violence against the person.

What makes you think I'm not an actual victim of rape.?

We're not rare creatures by any measure.

D

Deleted member 121

C'est la vie.

Yebbut as a deliberate device, doesn't it rather take the sting out of it, even for a thick sod like you?
Is it really a character assassination when you live up to and exceed the claims?

CXRAndy

Guru
Are you a woman or a fluid puddle?

Ian H

Guru

C'est la vie.

Rape is sexual assault. That the victim might be too frightened to resist doesn't make is any less of a crime.

It does the opposite.

FFS, not this shït again. If you were penetrated without your consent, even if you didn’t struggle for fear of suffering even more, would you consider it a violent act?

Pale Rider

Veteran
That the victim might be too frightened to resist doesn't make is any less of a crime.

That is obviously true.

If you were penetrated without your consent, even if you didn’t struggle for fear of suffering even more, would you consider it a violent act?

I'm not inclined to argue with what the victim says.

Obviously, quite a few on here would give her a lecture from their lofty perches.

But not me.

Top Bottom