Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you? Don't hold your breath. I'm not inclined to answer the every whim of someone like you. Nobody owes you anything, I'm afraid, especially when it's someone as relentlessly rude to other posters as you are.

monkers

Legendary Member
Are you? Don't hold your breath. I'm not inclined to answer the every whim of someone like you. Nobody owes you anything, I'm afraid, especially when it's someone as relentlessly rude to other posters as you are.

Mild rudeness I admit to, but not allegations that could allege criminality.

This is what you rely on in place of logic, reason, sound judgement or argument, just incoherent rambling and false allegations. I guess these are the hallmarks of a 'decent person'.

Mild rudeness I admit to

Lol. I could say you have zero self-awareness but actually it's more that you know exactly how rudely you post, but you just can't help yourself because it's your fallback position when rattled. So then it's the usual back tracking of 'I'm only mildly rude..' or more often 'Look what you made me do'.

I'm tired of biting my tongue. I must now say what I have been tempted to say to you all along - go fark yourself you absolute sexist farking moron, and stick your definitions up your arse. Twat.

This farkwitted allegation again. Stick it up your arse, and then shove it up a bit further. We are not all bigots.

My grandfather taught me 'never expect more from a pig than a grunt'. You just grunted.

Unless you have anything more interesting and relevant to add to the thread I'll leave you to it. I'm sure you have more evidence to present to the forum of what a lovely person you are but I've lost interest in it.

Last edited:

classic33

If we were as rude as you are, we'd have problems. You are carrying your hate, of one small section of people, into everything. And whether you realise it or not it's showing. What is driving that hate, only you can control. But that's where you lost "control" before, making things worse for yourself.

classic33

It wasn't coarse fishing, it was beach/sea fishing. There is an element of strength coming into play. Further you can cast out to sea, benefits the fisherman, to larger fish. That in turn, strength plays a part on landing bigger fish
The Angling Trust covers salt and freshwater fishing in the UK.
Meaning that coarse fishing is included in the ban.

The ban was announced in the middle of June this year. Giving clubs just six months to get things sorted, before the ban, on participation at an international level comes in on the start of next year. But all clubs have been affected

The original complaint was made because there was no cheering or clapping, when the team captain took the third place on the podium. The team captain made the complaint, which started everything off.

monkers

Legendary Member
Lol. I could say you have zero self-awareness but actually it's more that you know exactly how rudely you post, but you just can't help yourself because it's your fallback position when rattled. So then it's the usual back tracking of 'I'm only mildly rude..' or more often 'Look what you made me do'.

Unless you have anything more interesting and relevant to add to the thread I'll leave you to it. I'm sure you have more evidence to present to the forum of what a lovely person you are but I've lost interest in it.

False allegations deserve those kinds of responses.

monkers

Legendary Member

I'm rude to you because you tell farking lies about me. How hard is this for you to understand? You just won't stop.

Everday you insult me and others here. Not that you are the only one - but the levels of entitlement to abuse others is astonishing.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That's really good news

It's clear you're able to switch parenting rolls on a whim

What, because I'm non binary?

I know you don't understand what that means or how it works, and you've made it abundantly clear that you don't want to engage in any sort of meaningful discussion about anything which challenges your views so I'll not bother explaining.

CXRAndy

Guru
I'm rude to you because you tell farking lies about me. How hard is this for you to understand? You just won't stop.

Everday you insult me and others here. Not that you are the only one - but the levels of entitlement to abuse others is astonishing.
20231204_092107.gif

That's nonsense. Monkers speaks her mind and if people want to clutch their pearls and petticoats then it might seem over direct.

Somebody here, @CXRAndy, is just in it to play games. If we were moderated they'd have been seen off months ago.

Top Bottom