Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Surprisingly authoritarian of you.

I just don't have much time for people who can't be bothered to vote.

icowden

Legendary Member
Yes, but then what?
Do those who choose not to vote, for whatever reason, have less right to comment on politics...which is the opinion that has been raised?
Allow me to introduce nuance. Anyone can comment on politics. If you don't vote however, you do somewhat lose your credibility if you complain about the government as you did nothing to try to change it.

If none of the candidates meet your approval not voting (or spoiled paper) is the only way of expressing disapproval. Anything else could be interpreted as endorsing the policies being offered by whatever party gets your protest vote.

I don't think not voting means you shouldn't express an opinion on political parties anymore than being unemployed and not paying tax means you shouldn't express an opinion on how taxes are spent.

Milzy

It really is a bad time to be a women. I feel sorry for them. It’s like they got the vote, started getting somewhere with equality and now have gone backwards and potentially under more threat. :sad:

D

Deleted member 159

They were,

but now are fighting back, winning in courts, tribunals and the court of public opinion.

Safe places, medical care, sports are recognising they need to protect women.

D

Deleted member 159

From woke trans activists, band waggon hopping male perverts etc ;)

Top Bottom