Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
The guy talking is Christian Shearhod (a teacher), who's dating a trans model Eden Estrada. The commentator apparently/probably doesn't know this either.
I'd say that's a 100% certainty as she appears to be an avid Trumpian. It is however unintentionally hilarious once you have that information.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I'd say that's a 100% certainty as she appears to be an avid Trumpian. It is however unintentionally hilarious once you have that information.

Agreed. Like much of the half arsed, half understood and often half watched sh!te that comes out of terrified snowflakes usually is.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I don't know you think you are trolling weenie boy Andy, but from what I can see there's not a single 'trans activist' on here. I know you're not too bright, but hasn't the penny dropped yet? You are just getting laughed at for your stupidity.

I reckon he's on an incel dudebro board with some kind of infiltration thread where he feeds back on how he's fighting the good fight for truth and common sense against a bunch of weirdo woke leftie cyclists.

So what? You really are a dumb fark.

Not even that. They're playing us like a fiddle.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

It's badly edited, poorly shot, the timing is terrible and the sound mix is embarrassing.

I'd ban them from everywhere for those reasons alone.

I've just had a look at their website too. Mundane, badly fitting, uninspiring and overpriced by the looks of the quality (clue: if something says it is premium, it usually isn't).

Which has led me to the founder... COVID conspiracy theorist, persecuted by the woke mob who bullied her out of her job at Levi's after a mere 23 years: Jennifer Sey (at first I thought the "Just Set It" was a typo on that particular shirt). I suspect that's part of the reason the brand was banned from TikTok.

Shame she went off the deep end really, Athlete A was a great documentary, but snowflakes gonna snowflakes I suppose.

You'll have to report back to your incel dudebro forum on another failure I'm afraid.

I'm not even going to bother with your stupid Sharron Davies poll because you obviously don't understand that asking people who will believe anything you say anyway to agree with you and then presenting those results as relevant is mind alteringly daft.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Lolll, I've just had a read through the comments.

So the account remains active but the ads won't be pushed.

Quite a canny bit of marketing really because now all her acolytes will do it for free and she won't have to spend a sh!tload on PPC to peddle her tat.

I'll doff my "premium" cap to her for that.

IMG20240619095035~2.jpg

monkers

Legendary Member
All you do every time your post is demonstrate your own ignorance.

This time it's that you don't know the difference between a survey and a poll, and that you don't know what a self-selecting sample is and how it affects the meaningfulness of the sample/poll.

I'm just going to give him the Dutch guy treatment. Without reading a word of their bullshit, just call them thick and tell them to fark off.

Top Bottom