Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

As you know very well, it's not really about toilets.
Why then is it yourself that has introduced them into every thread that's about trans men or trans women.
You're also the one that routinely demands that checks be made on all who may need to use them?
You've yet to say how this policing is going to be done. Although you have mentioned using cameras to get your "evidence". And you don't see any issues with taking a camera out in either toilets or changing areas. Throwing your claim of "privacy and dignity" out the door.

Why then is it yourself that has introduced them into every thread that's about trans men or trans women.
No, I haven't. The toilet issue is one of the easiest to resolve. It's trans activists who don't like the sensible solutions that have been offered.

You're also the one that routinely demands that checks be made on all who may need to use them?

No, I haven't.

You've yet to say how this policing is going to be done. Although you have mentioned using cameras to get your "evidence".
It requires only that men respect women's single sex spaces. How have we managed for the last 150 years? There didn't seem to be a problem identifying who wasn't allowed to vote or take a degree. You're basically saying men can't be trusted and will deliberately breach single sex spaces - you're showing us exactly why we need legally enforced single sex spaces in the first place.

And you don't see any issues with taking a camera out in either toilets or changing areas. Throwing your claim of "privacy and dignity" out the door.

I have no idea what you are on about, once again. Since you mention it though, hiding cameras in toilets is very much a male crime. Do you think such offences will go up or stay the same once you get your way and any man can go into toilets and changing rooms unchallenged?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The humanity...

FB_IMG_1719149079752.jpg

classic33

No, I haven't. The toilet issue is one of the easiest to resolve. It's trans activists who don't like the sensible solutions that have been offered.
Oh but you have. You nearly have it off to a fine art now. Even denying it at a later date.
No, I haven't.
I'd say if you check back on this thread, you'll find posts where you offered to check anyone you thought was "iffy" before allowing them into the women's spaces. Checking for the obvious via the "Mick Dundee Test".
It requires only that men respect women's single sex spaces. How have we managed for the last 150 years? There didn't seem to be a problem identifying who wasn't allowed to vote or take a degree. You're basically saying men can't be trusted and will deliberately breach single sex spaces - you're showing us exactly why we need legally enforced single sex spaces in the first place.
You're once again putting your own spin on what was said. Making it match your narrative.
But you're the one who has advocated the use of cameras in "private spaces" to police them. So long as its a woman using it, you're fine with it. Which does throw your privacy and dignity claims out.
I have no idea what you are on about, once again. Since you mention it though, hiding cameras in toilets is very much a male crime. Do you think such offences will go up or stay the same once you get your way and any man can go into toilets and changing rooms unchallenged?
You are the only person on this thread that has said that the use of a camera in a changing area is justified. Twist what was said any way you like, it'll not change what you've already said.

multitool

Pharaoh
I'm still laughing at you thinking that a knowledge of social media tittle-tattle is the same as having a knowledge of practical, philosophical and sociological concepts.

It's like those people who thought listening to Neil Oliver made them experts in vaccinology and epidemiology. :laugh:

Yet it's you who hadn't followed mainstream UK reporting of the issues to the extent that you were daft enough to post this about the very well known gender medics Drs Michael and Helen Webberley.

Screenshot_20230823_194125_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230823_194125_Chrome (1).jpg

Let's have some more of what you call social media tittle tattle.

After 34 years on the Men's team, a 48 year old Canadian man now plays on the Women's team. Wonder how he'll get on.

View: https://x.com/icons_women/status/1804739305421840731

multitool

Pharaoh
Yet it's you who hadn't followed mainstream UK reporting of the issues to the extent that you were daft enough to post this about the very well known gender medics Drs Michael and Helen Webberley.

View attachment 6220

View attachment 6221

After 34 years on the Men's team, a 48 year old Canadian man now plays on the Women's team. Wonder how he'll get on.

You had to scrape around the globe to find one person in one amateur rugby team in one town in Canada and you think this is some sort of proof of an invasion of men into women's sports.

It's up to regional sports bodies to take a view, but if what you try and claim was true why can you only find one man in the entire country of Canada in a woman's rugby team?

AndyRM

Elder Goth

View attachment 6220

View attachment 6221

I know this is attacking the source not the content, but Oli London FFS?

If there was a poster boy for someone with deep seated identity issues of all kinds who genuinely needs help? It'd be him.

ETA: His twitter is such a scatter gun approach to posting everything about everything. He doesn't give a f*ck about anything but traffic. An absolute narcissist.

To address the rugby thing, yes it's stupid. But at 48 the damage getting done there is going to be to him. I've started playing rugby again recently and the women at the club would destroy him, physically and verbally too (some of them at least).

Last edited:
I know this is attacking the source not the content, but Oli London FFS?
???? The link to the rugby thing isn't from Oli London. It's from ICONS a US/Canadian group formed by women athletes.

To address the rugby thing, yes it's stupid. But at 48 the damage getting done there is going to be to him. I've started playing rugby again recently and the women at the club would destroy him, physically and verbally too (some of them at least).

I don't believe that for a minute, Andy. He might be a bit slower than the younger women but he will retain a massive advantage in upper body strength, pushing and grappling power.

If what you say is true, that he's weaker than women, then theoretically you'd have no issue with a full team of 48 year old men playing rugby against a team of 25 year old women. We all know that is a terrible idea.

Also .....
Transwomen aren't men. Your constant misgendering shows a total lack of respect, which is ironic given your position.

You've done some egregious misgendering in your reply. On the gender naughty step you go, you little rascal.

Top Bottom