Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

If you genuinely haven't heard of any of those people apart from Rapinoe then you're just illustrating how little you have followed the debate and how little you actually know.

You've staggeringly little insight into how much that comment reveals about you and your mindset.

Me not hearing about people who only exist on social media says nothing about my knowledge of substantive issues around trans people or women. It says that I don't reside in your world of social-media driven conspiracy tittle-tattle.

You've no idea how much you sound like an anti-vaxxer. I remember brief interactions with them 3 years ago and they would start banging on about somebody called Robert Malone. Or go back a decade and you'd have people citing David Icke.

You've been brainwashed by social-media, and naturally, outside of your little bubble youve no realisation that you look like a loon.

I know that already of course because you're the same guy who says puberty blockers are reversible

No I didnt.

and thought the Tavistock was actually so successful they were opening more on the same model.

No I didnt.

You're the guy who had never heard of the two infamous Webberley doctors, to the point where you thought they were one transwoman.

Now, that is true, but they aren't 'infamous', or famous.

Rapinoe, like Billie Jean King, likes the status of being a gay icon

Thats just straight up misogyny tinged with not a little homophobia.

If you had done anything at all to advance the position of women you might have some space to critique Rapinoe, but youve done jack shît.

Your great crusade for women does not exist outside if your own cranium, anymore that Neil Oliver has done great work for public health.

and isn't going to give up the opportunities that brings in order to ensure today's girls have the fairness in sports that she enjoyed.

Anonymous keyboard warrior with zero achievements to her name knows best.

Last edited:

multitool

You should, by now, realise that I regard you as an actual pointless moron.

It might take a week or so, but give it some thought and you'll understand why, with that in mind, I never bother engaging with you.

Me not hearing about people who only exist on social media says nothing about my knowledge of substantive issues around trans people or women. It says that I don't reside in your world of social-media driven conspiracy tittle-tattle.

No, it shows you live in a little bubble of smug ignorance in which if something doesn't matter to you it shouldn't matter to anybody, least of all women.

You're basically acknowledging today that you've spent months posting on an issue you know very little about.

You can bang on all you like about Nazi toilets and pretend women don't care about men in their spaces. You can call people terfs, bigots, or whatever insult du jour you can muster. Women will continue to advocate for their rights just as they've always done regardless.

D

Deleted member 159

For Multi to say he has never heard of Dylan Mulvaney. The person who fronted Bud Light advertising,which almost collapsed Abev sales in the USA to the cost of nearly a billion dollars after the backlash.

He is willfully denying what's happening in the open debate or blissfully ignorant.

multitool

No, it shows you live in a little bubble of smug ignorance in which if something doesn't matter to you it shouldn't matter to anybody, least of all women.

You're basically acknowledging today that you've spent months posting on an issue you know very little about.

Seriously? :laugh:

You think reading whatever Terfy shît you read on social media is "knowing about an issue"?

You've literally just posted the TERF equivalent of "I've done my own research".

You are a ridiculous person. The epitome of ignorance.

Seriously? :laugh: You think reading whatever Terfy shît you read on social media is "knowing about an issue"?
You've literally just posted the TERF equivalent of "I've done my own research". You are a ridiculous person. The epitome of ignorance.

Perhaps if you read more widely, even just on social media, you wouldn't look as woefully ignorant as you do right now.

You not having heard of Veronica Ivy or Dylan Mulvaney is making me wonder if you are similarly uninformed on other issues, like Gaza and the Labour Party/Starmer perhaps. I might have to rethink whether you actually are our moral superior, the man who bestrides Naca like an intellectual colossus.

Any word on those 5 transphobic things JK Rowling has said yet? If five is too hard, could you do 3? Actual quotes, of course.

multitool

For Multi to say he has never heard of Dylan Mulvaney. The person who fronted Bud Light advertising,which almost collapsed Abev sales in the USA to the cost of nearly a billion dollars after the backlash.

He is willfully denying what's happening in the open debate or blissfully ignorant.

Keep going.

Next you'll be telling me that Hitler was right about the Jews because Kristallnacht and the Holocaust happened.

You truly are a total fûcking moron. If you look closely you'll see that Aurora declines your allyship. Why? Because she thinks you are a total fûcking moron too. She also knows you are in bad faith, and your professed interest in women's rights is about as genuine as Nigel Farage.

I disagree with most of what Aurora says with regards to trans women, but I don't think she's a moron, and in her own way she's sincere (if captured by a conspiracy fad). There's nothing positive I can say about you, however. You are a risible collection of personal failings; mendacity, ignorance, but most of all sheer bone-numbing stupidity.

And it is that last failing that is the worst, because if you had an ounce of intelligence you'd also have the self-awareness to realise just how fûcking stupid you look.

Even to Aurora.

multitool

Perhaps if you read more widely, even just on social media, you wouldn't look as woefully ignorant as you do right now.

Ignorant of what, though? Your fantasy threats to women?

You not having heard of Veronica Ivy or Dylan Mulvaney is making me wonder if you are similarly uninformed on other issues, like Gaza and the Labour Party/Starmer perhaps. I might have to rethink whether you actually are our moral superior, the man who bestrides Naca like an intellectual colossus.

If you have to rely on hyperbolic sarcasm its only because you have to rely on hyperbolic sarcasm.

Any word on those 5 transphobic things JK Rowling has said yet? If five is too hard, could you do 3? Actual quotes, of course.

What? What makes you think I have to dance to your tune? I can't be bothered, because you can't recognise what you spew as divisive hatred anymore than Rowling can.

Because she thinks you are a total fûcking moron too.
And it is that last failing that is the worst, because if you had an ounce of intelligence you'd also have the self-awareness to realise just how fûcking stupid you look. Even to Aurora.

Lol @ you telling me what I think. Are you speaking for women again? Andy is free to express himself as he wishes, same as everyone else on here. The arguments stand up for themselves regardless of who makes them.

That's a no on the examples of transphobic 'hatred spewed by Rowling' then. Good to know.

multitool

Lol @ you telling me what I think. Are you speaking for women again?

I'm saying what I think you think. You are free to deny it, but it speaks volumes that you dont :whistle:

This:

Andy is free to express himself as he wishes, same as everyone else on here.

...says absolutely nothing.

I note that you frequently speak for me, however, and invariably it's untrue, attributing things to me that I've never said, positions that I've never held, and imputing motivations that are not there.

I credited you with sincerity earlier, but in your zealous determination you neglect honesty.

Last edited:

multitool

Megan Rapinoe kicks ass. That's all I have to contribute to this line of discussion.

It's a shame that Aurora has to slur Rapinoe, impugn her motivations, attribute them to hubris and denigrate all she has done for women, because Rapinoe isn't part of Aurora's little hate cult.

Literally anyone who hasn't had their brain melted by a cult can see how utterly unbalanced and hateful it is.

I haven't denigrated her achievements or what she has done for women. She's mostly been a good role model over the years. Both Rapinoe and B J King though have benefitted from playing exclusively with and against women throughout their careers. They happily deny the girls and women coming up behind them the level playing field that they enjoyed.

The likes of Martina Navratilova are part of my 'little hate cult' or 'c*nty mates' as you called them previously and when women athletes are surveyed the results show a wish for the Women's category to be protected. I don't think your insults are going to change anybody's mind, but you never know.

Top Bottom