Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
This thread is becoming a tavesty.

What would Tom Stoppard think?

Perhaps we should all write our posts in Dutch, then Dutchguy can critique them for spelling and grammar.

She literally announced on Tucker Carlson's show that she's not a feminist, because, well, of course she isn't a farking feminist - she despises feminists and needs her highly conservative audience (who also despise feminists) to know that. Last time I looked she had a picture of herself and Tucker Carlson as her Twitter banner. It's not fascist adjacent to have opinions one way or the other about sport, prisons, toilets or whatever. It is fascist adjacent to build a career being literally and jovially adjacent to fascists at every opportunity.

I don't feel the need to defend KJK's views as they don't particularly align with my own and she is one voice amongst many. There's no unified British women's rights movement. She does her own thing as do a number of other influential figures.

There's been a constant attempt in this thread though to suggest that because she aligns with right wingers then every belief she espouses is tainted with fascism. That's just nonsense. People can agree on individual issues and have very different motivations for their beliefs.

The games up. You really don't know how this works.
It's as I have said all along. The forces of trans exclusion from the left parties have combined with the forces of trans exclusion from right wing parties on the right in the cause of common interest, and of course their allies and supporters too. The money mostly comes from christian republican groups in the USA.

It's not trans exclusion, it's male exclusion. All of 'em. Every single one. Even the ones who wish they weren't male.

Do you have any proof of that? UK gender critical feminism is mostly funded by women giving a tenner to Just Giving fundraisers. It doesn't enjoy the vast coffers of Mermaids and Stonewall and isn't government funded or given grants by big foundations or charities. It's just women advocating for women.

You may be strong on the message coming from the left AS, where biological essentialism is rooted; however the gender critical group come from the right with Christian moral objection.

Not in the UK they don't. UK gender critical feminism is basically a left wing grassroots movement. Not seeing many religious folk amongst them.

The people you fight with are not trans people, they are those women who are socially liberal about trans lives. There are trans activists who fight both sides simultaneously. As a consequence you don't understand some of the taunts as responses to the propaganda -that because they are responding the gender critical group.

Yet to see a gender critical UK woman with a 'Kill Trans' t shirt or a 'Decapitate Trans' placard. Seen lots of rape and death threats to women though.

This is a battle between women about the social liberty of women including trans women against two groups of women who are zealots. You hold the minority view among women.

My view is simply that no males, without exception, should be in female single sex spaces and services, including prisons and sports. I'd be very surprised if that was a minority view.

multitool

Pharaoh
YET ANOTHER DANGEROUS SEX OFFENDER BEING HOUSED IN A WOMAN'S PRISON!!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...nham-jailed-police-crime-london-b1056576.html

Screenshot_2023-02-05-17-41-35-454-edit_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

monkers

Legendary Member
Yet to see a gender critical UK woman with a 'Kill Trans' t shirt or a 'Decapitate Trans' placard. Seen lots of rape and death threats to women though.

Death threats? Try deaths. Hundreds of trans women murdered each year including one thirteen year old.

Yet you are upset and post pictures of young trans people when they are receive death threats effectively saying 'kiss my ass'.

It's not trans people harming hundreds of women / people, they are not ideologists, the murderers of trans people are. You seem silent about this, I wonder why?

I've had hundreds of rape and death threats from people on your side, some in person, most on-line just for stating that I stand with trans people. You are not a group of victims.

multitool

Pharaoh
Your lack of concern about this violent rapist being housed with vulnerable women makes your supposed concern for vulnerable women look like a pretence.

Death threats? Try deaths. Hundreds of trans women murdered each year including one thirteen year old.

Yet you are upset and post pictures of young trans people when they are receive death threats effectively saying 'kiss my ass'.

It's not trans people harming hundreds of women / people, they are not ideologists, the murderers of trans people are. You seem silent about this, I wonder why?

I've had hundreds of rape and death threats from people on your side, some in person, most on-line just for stating that I stand with trans people. You are not a group of victims.

Any evidence the person holding the 'Decapitate Terfs' placard had received death threats?

Look higher in the thread for the stats on transgender deaths. They are mostly in south America and disproportionately of those involved in prostitution. I don't minimise these deaths but in the UK transgender people are a safe demographic.

They were pretty much all murdered by men, mostly men who knew them. It's not women murdering trans people. Once again the issue is men and male violence. It's why women need their single sex spaces.

I've never once condoned either violent action or violent threats against transgender people. I've never once excused threats aganst trans people, whereas you have excused the violent rhetoric of transactivism as an acceptable 'kiss my ass' response without knowing if they've had threats or not.

Top Bottom