Has Adam gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
You're so irresistible.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Oh sh!t. What have I done...

Though it'll be lost on you, the irony of checking in on a forum which you're clearly reading to see if you've been mentioned is hilarious.

multitool

Shaman

Though it'll be lost on you, the irony of checking in on a forum which you're clearly reading to see if you've been mentioned is hilarious.

Added to which the context.

The only reason for jowwy's mention is in the context of twattish behaviour on this forum :laugh:

Anyway, I'm sorry for invoking jowwy. I said a year ago that I thought jowwy might be a post-modern art installation, or a genius invoking chaos by posting answers but quoting a different person to whoever posed the question.

Now I think 'jowwy' is a rudimentary AI project, long-abandoned by its creator. Left to its own progression, but with accidentally inbuilt flaws it has evolved into 'jowwy'. Incapable of even mimicking intelligent and meaningful prose that is syntactically correct, 'jowwy' revolves around and around, all the time its flawed premises building on themselves to produce the essence of pure wrong.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth

The only reason for jowwy's mention is in the context of twattish behaviour on this forum :laugh:

Anyway, I'm sorry for invoking jowwy. I said a year ago that I thought jowwy might be a post-modern art installation, or a genius invoking chaos by posting answers but quoting a different person to whoever posed the question.

Now I think 'jowwy' is a rudimentary AI project, long-abandoned by its creator. Left to its own progression, but with accidentally inbuilt flaws it has evolved into 'jowwy'. Incapable of even mimicking intelligent and meaningful prose that is syntactically correct, 'jowwy' revolves around and around, all the time its flawed premises building on themselves to produce the essence of pure wrong.

I've consulted several of my rudimentary AI dabblings and they are deeply hurt by this suggestion.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member

I don’t recall anyone tagging him, so is he pathetically searching for his own name every now and again?
That’s sad.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
I dursn't contribute to this thread for fear of getting wrong from tool for casting shade on an important and illuminating narrative.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

Yup, as i thought long ago…..a totally self indulgent farkwit of the biggest order, followed by his twatty friends @AndyRM and @glasgowcyclist , closely followed by the even bigger farkwit @classic33

Its no wonder every one left the building when you joined the clown show.

Top Bottom