I'm working with an un-jabbed adult ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
... who is otherwise a smart, decent fellow. He doesn't shout about it, it never came up before.

Anyone got a question for him??

D

Deleted member 49

I'm pretty sure there's quite a few where im working who aren't vaccinated.What can I do ? Not much it's not law.Stay away as best I can.
But I suspect there's a lot more that you don't know about,at least you know him and can keep your distance !

Ian H

Guru
A friend recently revealed the same. Said it was for an 'experiment'. There was more, but I shan't bore you with that.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I know two people for certain who have not been jabbed. One of them, I am in fairly regular contact with. I think they are foolish, but, the risk is theirs, they are adults, and, it is a free country (thus far).

D

Deleted member 28

... who is otherwise a smart, decent fellow. He doesn't shout about it, it never came up before.
Same here, we work closely (literally) as a team of 4 and the one lad refuses to get jabbed because ' no one's telling me what to do '.
Rest of us think he's a tw@t.
IMG-20211221-WA0001.jpg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Same here, we work closely (literally) as a team of 4 and the one lad refuses to get jabbed because ' no one's telling me what to do '.
Rest of us think he's a tw@t. View attachment 413
Presumably someone told him to wear that harness...

There's someone I work with who's unvaccinated, which is unusual in a biomedical setting. I think it's for religious reasons although other members of her religion are being encouraged to get the vaccine. She's not an antivax loon though, she's an intelligent woman and although I would prefer everyone to be vaccinated I respect her choice.

D

Deleted member 28

I think I'd be a bit nervous about working at height with someone so resistant to sound advice.. :eek:
In most instances I can see your point, I've been caving and all sorts with him but for some reason this vaccination thing has sent him off on one.

Top Bottom