Is Brenda actually in the coffin?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Twice today I have been told she is not in there.

I think she is.

Can you imagine the coffin taking a tumble and a couple of sacks of spuds fall out. How would that be received that a nation/world had been duped especially the ones queuing up for days to pay respects. (or knock the box over, I don't know why they're there).

Ian H

Guru
As long as enough people believe she is, it doesn't matter.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Twice today I have been told she is not in there.
I think she is.
Can you imagine the coffin taking a tumble and a couple of sacks of spuds fall out. How would that be received that a nation/world had been duped especially the ones queuing up for days to pay respects. (or knock the box over, I don't know why they're there).
You mix with some very strange company.

Do they have any thoughts on the Moon landing, Kennedy's assassination, 9/11 etc. etc.

Beebo

Veteran
I’m sure she is. But unsure how they are keeping the decomposition process at bay.
The coffin in lead lined as it is being entombed.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

You mix with some very strange company.

Do they have any thoughts on the Moon landing, Kennedy's assassination, 9/11 etc. etc.

You can brush up against them in all walks of life. Sometimes without knowing for a long time.

Bazzer

Embalming and a lead lined coffin.
This lady regularly talks about death.

View: https://youtu.be/eMw5E2rzKWg

Having been a pall bearer (once) the weight of the coffin was a shock. I also read of one of the pall bearers for Winston Churchill being shocked at the weight of his lead lined coffin.
I replayed video of the coffin being carried into Westminster Hall and put into place. The look on the faces of the soldiers said that was a serious weight being carried.

Top Bottom