Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For someone you guys couldn't stand, you certainly still talk about him a lot. I'm almost starting to miss him myself.

He was the forum’s Theresa May. Few agreed with him politically, his views were often repugnant, but there was at least a degree of integrity and intelligence. It‘s only when you look at what came after that he seems like a better option.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
He was the forum’s Theresa May. Few agreed with him politically, his views were often repugnant, but there was at least a degree of integrity and intelligence. It‘s only when you look at what came after that he seems like a better option.

Shouldnt have bullied him off the forum then……but i guess that didnt happen either

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
So you all say……..bigger liars than boris johnson

1658532519089.png

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
More abusive posts………its rife in this place and you all want it that way

Poor, delicate little soul. You have a very strange idea of what 'abuse' is - people here have been incredibly restrained in their responses to your constant boorish provocations. Wonder how you'll react when someone finally has enough and decides to give you both barrels?

It's tempting.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Poor, delicate little soul. You have a very strange idea of what 'abuse' is - people here have been incredibly restrained in their responses to your constant boorish provocations. Wonder how you'll react when someone finally has enough and decides to give you both barrels?

It's tempting.

Go for it big man…….see if i shudder in my shoes, all mouth and sod all else.

i mean the little internet man is going to try and make me cry, im pissing in my pants with worry.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

At least here the remainers cant run to the admins…..please mr/mrs admin the brexiteers are annoying us and not answering our questions…..ban them i say, ban them

bunch of hypocrits

Top Bottom