Isabel Oakshott.

Isabel Oakshott. Which one is it?

• Shining crusader in the quest for truth?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barrel-scraping journo with the morals of a polecat?

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
I trust her.

icowden

Legendary Member
I can't answer the poll without conceding that Oakeshott is a journalist, and given that she has never followed the basic journalistic premise of protecting your sources. She's had people jailed, and she was chummy with Aaron Banks but *didn't* turn over his emails that showed links to Russian business financing the Brexit campaign.

A poor excuse for a human being IMHO.

I’d be changing the PIN on my phone if I was Richard Tice.

mudsticks

Squire
No one can ever trust her again.
She’s totally destroyed her modest reputation.

Hancock clearly thought she was on his side, but she seems to only work for herself.

Oh no!!

Hancock feels let down.!!

There has been a dereliction of integrity !?!

Like, attracts like perhaps??

ebikeerwidnes

So - Hand-Cock trusted a right wing journalist whose partner is Richard Tice, has a bad reputation and is rabidly anti lockdown

and is now very upset and feels let down that she took the emails to the Telegraph

Maybe he can sue her for emotional distress????
after all - that level of judgement would suggest he is some sort of Special Needs case and hence a vulnerable person

unlike all the people his policies and the ones he supported I suppose.

not sure her morals and integrity are something to be supported - especially as a journalist
but the emails being in the public domain is a good thing

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

So - Hand-Cock trusted a right wing journalist whose partner is Richard Tice, has a bad reputation and is rabidly anti lockdown

and is now very upset and feels let down that she took the emails to the Telegraph

Maybe he can sue her for emotional distress????
after all - that level of judgement would suggest he is some sort of Special Needs case and hence a vulnerable person

unlike all the people his policies and the ones he supported I suppose.

not sure her morals and integrity are something to be supported - especially as a journalist
but the emails being in the public domain is a good thing

Is that a "Shining Polecat" response?

Top Bottom