Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Ewww. Just clicked on 'show ignored content'. Now I feel like I've been covered in his spittle. xx(

Now idea what he was trying to say though. Its just noise.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Nonsense if the UNRWA didn't supply and aid Hamas and if Hamas would have left Isreal alone there would be zero deaths on either side, despite Hamas long before 7 October regular shellings of Isreal, so what you should say is Thank you Hamas and UNRWA.. But you're to much off a farking Nazi and Jew hater to see that. Shite nazi with you lying claims elsewhere that you march 200 miles..

You do know that all of the claims about the UNRWA are bullsh!t, right?

https://www.unrwa.org/unrwa-claims-versus-facts-february-2024

multitool

You'd think that in this day and age, faced with the incontrovertible evidence of obscene death tolls of civilians, including around 14,000 children, wholesale destruction of Palestinian civilisation and culture, and a military operation that is indistinguishable from ethnic cleansing, that people might be a tad less susceptible to the juggernaut Israeli propaganda machine.

Nonsense if the UNRWA didn't supply and aid Hamas and if Hamas would have left Isreal alone there would be zero deaths on either side, despite Hamas long before 7 October regular shellings of Isreal, so what you should say is Thank you Hamas and UNRWA.. But you're to much off a farking Nazi and Jew hater to see that. Shite nazi with you lying claims elsewhere that you march 200 miles..

UNWRA do not and have never supplied anything to Hamas you utter dick!

Your last sentence makes no sense in any of the 4 languages I speak.

You'd think that in this day and age, faced with the incontrovertible evidence of obscene death tolls of civilians, including around 14,000 children, wholesale destruction of Palestinian civilisation and culture, and a military operation that is indistinguishable from ethnic cleansing, that people might be a tad less susceptible to the juggernaut Israeli propaganda machine.

But, but, but....won't anyone think of the shareholders of American arms firms?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Anyone else getting this ad at the top of the page on here?

Screenshot_2024-06-10-09-36-11-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Against my better judgement I had a look. The default "most generous donation" amount is set at £45 to help spread "The Gospel of Peace" as part of their Arabic outreach programme.

I wonder how many litres of helicopter fuel that buys you?

Ewww. Just clicked on 'show ignored content'. Now I feel like I've been covered in his spittle. xx(

Now idea what he was trying to say though. Its just noise.
Don't lie you came just by the tought of getting some attention, that's why you always pick a fight with other posters your an attention whore you like attention shoved in from behind rough without lube...

You do know that all of the claims about the UNRWA are bullsh!t, right?

https://www.unrwa.org/unrwa-claims-versus-facts-february-2024
Hypocrite, if Isreal or isreal related media says the same you call it propaganda Off course the UNRWA is not going to say they failed, but where did Hamas build those terror tunnels from? Where did they get the piper for their rocket launchers from? Exactly, if it would be a one time event 's shame on Hamas if it happens on this scale, you(UNRWA in this case) are complicit and then where not even talking about claims about their employees participating in the 7 October attacks.

But also on that page they says on the 26 of January they fired 12 employees after accusations of colluding with Hamas, to ''preserve the integrity'' that is saying the rumors are true without saying it.
De rest of thir debunk is either numerilogical nonsense or ''trust me bro'' kind of logic. i mean they say they have a system in place that shows no supplies have been leaked to Hamas, if they would really have that why not publish it? Because then they would be found out about if it turns out to be different.

UNWRA do not and have never supplied anything to Hamas you utter dick!

Your last sentence makes no sense in any of the 4 languages I speak.
That's what they say but facts suggest otherwise. The last sentence wasn't directed at you so it wouldn't indeed make any sense to you.

Anyone else getting this ad at the top of the page on here?

View attachment 6138

Against my better judgement I had a look. The default "most generous donation" amount is set at £45 to help spread "The Gospel of Peace" as part of their Arabic outreach programme.

I wonder how many litres of helicopter fuel that buys you?
What a shock, a site called ''one for Isreal'' collects money for Isreal.. How many rockets would a donation to al-jaazera have bought Hamas? (don't come up with ''Aljazeera'' and an indepent journalist organisation lies, there hamas media extension)

Top Bottom