Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It must be tricky for these people, weighing their antisemitism against their islamophobia.

You can say a lot about Murray, but I wouldn't describe him as an anti-semite. He may no longer be involved, but he was an advisor for NGO Monitor.

The thing I suspect he must struggle with most is being gay whilst claiming that homophobia doesn't exist, amongst other weird views about sexuality.

Ian H

Legendary Member
You can say a lot about Murray, but I wouldn't describe him as an anti-semite. He may no longer be involved, but he was an advisor for NGO Monitor.

The thing I suspect he must struggle with most is being gay whilst claiming that homophobia doesn't exist, amongst other weird views about sexuality.
A right-wing, gay-as-a-nine-bob-note friend of mine says he thinks all that decriminalisation and anti-discrimination stuff was 'completely unnecessary'.

C R

Über Member
1699390904522.png

Shoot or they'll scratch our tank.

D

Deleted member 159

Israeli forces are closing in on hamas. Remaining few are hiding in schools and the vacated Indonesian hospital. Other hospitals are being vacated. Video evidence of network of tunnels connecting the hospitals together used by hamas. Weapons dump near a hospital exploded after Israel airstrike.

D

Deleted member 159

Al Jazeera is reporting two unconfirmed developments within Gaza. Witnesses have told the news network that “Israeli soldiers are moving further into Gaza City centre and are only about 700 metres from al-Shifa hospital”

D

Deleted member 159

Another one

Hamas’s head of the head of intelligence and weapons department was killed by the Israeli Defence Forces, according to a statement this morning.

Mohsen Abu Zina

Milzy

Another one

Hamas’s head of the head of intelligence and weapons department was killed by the Israeli Defence Forces, according to a statement this morning.

Mohsen Abu Zina

Another guy will be promoted. Hamas will breed like rats and never stop killing Jews.

D

Deleted member 159

Another guy will be promoted. Hamas will breed like rats and never stop killing Jews.

I don't think there will be many volunteering right now.

Like to see the advert for the job

Short term contract, excellent rates of pay.

:laugh:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Israeli forces are closing in on hamas. Remaining few are hiding in schools and the vacated Indonesian hospital. Other hospitals are being vacated. Video evidence of network of tunnels connecting the hospitals together used by hamas. Weapons dump near a hospital exploded after Israel airstrike.

Have the Israelis invaded Qatar now?, I must have missed that

Another one

Mohsen Abu Zina
Big if true, that is a very senior if not the most senior Hamas guy in Gaza. They are overrun so fast it seems it's not going according to their plan. also quite silent on their side with videoclips that shows them firing atgm and suchlike on tankies and all showing the same kind of explosion.. guess their video manipulator is deatch too...
No they just to be able to take random civilians to become ''fighter'' and drive ''suicide vehicles'' exactly what would have happened if Isreal would listen to those ''ceasefire'' screamers.

Moodyman

Netanyahu has confirmed Israel will be “responsible for Gaza’s security indefinitely after the war”. This involves stationing of troops and security personnel and possibly (over time) a building of settler colonies that were dismantled by Ariel Sharon.

How the Israeli right must be salivating. Their quest for Greater Israel is in full motion again.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 159

Throughout history,

"to the victor belong the spoils"

hamas should've let sleeping dogs lay. They didn't factor such a fierce response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom