C R
Squire
I'm not, and I do, and they all condemn what their government is doing.
This needs some clarification, are they Jewish or are they Jewish and Israeli?
I'm not, and I do, and they all condemn what their government is doing.
The Netherlands found there actions "dissapointing" no words about the palestinian "student" who admitted his role in the October 7 attack by proudly indicating it was him killing poeple sorry jews, lets not forget 7 October was about killing jews.We all know exactly the number of fücks that Israel gives about international law. Now, will the Netherlands and UK respond properly* if Israel goes ahead?
*Properly in here means, will they respond the same way they would if instead of Israel it was Iran?
There is no change of any change without backing the people of both countries, that why Rabin could killed by an othodox Jew who didn't like the idea of upcoming change.I'm not aware that anyone here is supporting Hamas. But there is no chance of any political change while Israel systematically destroys Gaza and its people.
I Never said that, however i do know what i criticise and the groups in question have themselfes and in their audio worn/shown etc. clear justification/admiration/approval of Hamas action flags etc.So if you support Palestine it is deemed as offering tacit support for Hamas.
But if you specifically criticise the Israel government it is seen as being critical of the entire Jewish population.
We have to separate the politics from the people.
I acknowledges that before at what point are you gonna realize 90% if not more pro Palestine supports Hamas whether it is knowingly or unknowingly and than that comment on the part a quoted from you, defending why they won't perform in Gaza with all kind of bullcrap. They won't perform in Gaza because they are not safe. and then i don't mean from Isreali snipers or something.At some point you will possibly realise that people who are criticising Israel are not being anti Semitic or supporting Hamas.
This needs some clarification, are they Jewish or are they Jewish and Israeli?
Jewish.
So they aren't criticising their government, they are criticising the government of Israel.
Nethanyahu's goverment is under heavy criticism for some time now, amongst other things because the rumors are he knew about October 7 before hand and obviously did nothing. other charges include abuse of power and corruption.So they aren't criticising their government, they are criticising the government of Israel.
Nethanyahu's goverment is under heavy criticism for some time now, amongst other things because the rumors are he knew about October 7 before hand and obviously did nothing. other charges include abuse of power and corruption.
There have been before and during and after the war several and frequent protest against Nathanyahu. Media doesn't like to cover that because why context right?
Nethanyahu's goverment is under heavy criticism for some time now, amongst other things because the rumors are he knew about October 7 before hand and obviously did nothing. other charges include abuse of power and corruption.
There have been before and during and after the war several and frequent protest against Nathanyahu. Media doesn't like to cover that because why context right?
I'm not sure what this has to do with the clarification I asked of @AndyRM, but in any case, what do you mean by 'Media'? The guardian reports often on criticism of Netanyahu in Israel. The guardian is also a producer of NAZA.