Latest terrorist attack.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And what if he was deported, we'd have you lot going on about that as well.

And your point is?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

And your point is?
My point is whatever happens a certain type of person always looks to blame someone else rather than the person doing the deed, he came here to seek asylum and was told 'no' so that should have been it, kick him out, buy no he's still here because of the appeal process I assume?

So what went wrong, he was allowed to stay for some reason, or did he just 'disappear' and then decide to blow somebody up?

He should have been detained, processed, and in this case booted out, end of!

My point is whatever happens a certain type of person always looks to blame someone else rather than the person doing the deed, he came here to seek asylum and was told 'no' so that should have been it, kick him out, buy no he's still here because of the appeal process I assume?

At the moment we don't know where in the application/appeal process he was.

FWIW I agree that somebody who has exhausted the appeal process, which in terms of its stages is similar to that for those appealing other government decisions, should expect to be sent back.

In some cases of course it's not possible to send them home. The receiving country may not accept them.

In others there may be health or humanitarian grounds to allow them to remain exceptionally even if the strict requirements for asylum are not made out.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

In some cases of course it's not possible to send them home. The receiving country may not accept them.

In others there may be health or humanitarian grounds to allow them to remain exceptionally even if the strict requirements for asylum are not made out.
That's alright then.:rolleyes:

Beebo

Veteran
And what if he was deported, we'd have you lot going on about that as well.
I agree that the government are often damned if they do and damned if they don’t.
But in this case it’s hard to over look the fact that they could have deported him 7 years ago but chose not too.
And despite all their strong words the government only gave themselves to blame.

Archie_tect

If you're so Liberal and understanding how about next door to you?

Where do other failed asylum seekers go?
No problem with next door to me... perhaps he might not have done what he did had that been so... who knows.

I don't know where failed asylum seekers go... some are indefinitely locked up in a detention centre in Middlesbrough.

If you're so Liberal and understanding how about next door to you?

Where do other failed asylum seekers go?

I'd be happy to have a failed asylum seeker next door. Why not? Far more disruption around here by white males on various forms of ASB.

You can google as well as I can about where they go. Let's just say the Home Office is not a paragon of efficiency when it comes to deporting failed asylum seekers.

lazybloke

Regular
A certain segment of our society are targeting white folk and kafur kiddy rape is rife among their ranks, never mind the blowing up of kiddies at pop concerts , lopping off heads of our soldiers in the street or stabbing people in churches....
Your animosity to others suggests a bias.

I think everyone on the forum will share revulsion at the acts of which you speak.
I wonder if you recognise that such acts are also being committed by "our soldiers" overseas?

So some acts of terrorism are committed by 'terrorist cells' and loners, others are committed by coalitions of western countries.
Depending on your point of view, the planned actions of those western allies could better be described as state-sponsored terrorism.

I'd say conflict is best avoided, not just in international politics but also in nationally, in local communities and in the home.
There's a lot to gain from harmony, and lot to lose from animosity.

mjr

Unlike some of your neighbours, if the historical animosity to the religious community in Bugbrooke is anything to go by.
The one that closed down after reporting its own founder to the police for sexual assault but only after his death? And has had 10 people convicted for similar offences? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48447066

Back to Liverpool, if he'd changed his name to Enzo Almeni by deed poll, why are some of the press not using it?

Top Bottom