Louis Theroux

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Watched them all now.

The MAGA/Incel one still blows my mind.

Slightly disappointed by the rap/trap one as it didn't really bring anything new up.

Neither did the consent one, but it's such a hugely important message and very well presented.
It's probably because I'm aware of him now but I keep seeing clips of that Fuentes guy popping up. He's got some takes on Putin and the situation in Ukraine, let me tell you.

It can't necessarily be considered fringe whackjob stuff either, when you've got people like Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham on Fox news espousing very similar opinions.

Mugshot

Über Member
It's probably because I'm aware of him now but I keep seeing clips of that Fuentes guy popping up. He's got some takes on Putin and the situation in Ukraine, let me tell you.

It can't necessarily be considered fringe whackjob stuff either, when you've got people like Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham on Fox news espousing very similar opinions.
And Marjorie Taylor Greene guest speaks at one of your rallies.

swee'pea99

Watched them all now.

The MAGA/Incel one still blows my mind.

Slightly disappointed by the rap/trap one as it didn't really bring anything new up.

Neither did the consent one, but it's such a hugely important message and very well presented.
Have to say I thought the first was vintage Louis, and as good as it gets, and genuinely interesting and revelatory. The second was a bit more one-dimensional, but still a fascinating (and, again, classic Louis) glimpse into a different world, knowatumsayin'? The third I gave up on after about ten minutes - you could see where it was going, and it was essentially round in circles. Nothing to see/learn here, it seemed to me.

Overall though, I do think Louis is a national treasure in waiting, and that he performs a genuinely important role in jolting us out of our comfortable day to day existences and saying: You ought to be aware of this, you ought to be thinking about this, maybe you even ought to be doing something about this. Heart of gold, balls of steel, brain the size of a planet - here's to you, Louis!

Top Bottom