Mason Greenwood

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

A criminal investigation is under way so comments should be kept to facts not speculation.
But it is odd that two Manchester based footballers and one Manchester based rugby player are all being investigated for rape.
Sadly nothing odd that 3 males in Manchester are being investigated for sex offences. I'm sure that a lot more than 3 males in Greater Manchester are being investigated for or charged with sex offences

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Sadly nothing odd that 3 males in Manchester are being investigated for sex offences. I'm sure that a lot more than 3 males in Greater Manchester are being investigated for or charged with sex offences
What, all called Mason Greenwood?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Probably nothing odd if 3 males in many other UK cities are being similarly investigated, and similar is probably true for a variety of other offences too.

Not saying that is "a good thing" by the way.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Before 6am this morning! A long day at the troll front, Sheppy?
I would concentrate on learning how to tell the time rather than concerning yourself with my sleeping habits.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
But it is odd that two Manchester based footballers and one Manchester based rugby player are all being investigated for rape.

I'd say the common thing is not so much sport as a culture amongst some young men with a massive sense of entitlement about how they can treat women. This is further fueled by the money, status, and arrogance that success at a young age often brings. There are few jobs that bring such adulation and cash to those in their teens and early 20's as top flight football, and to a lesser extent rugby, in the UK.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Can't believe I have to spell it out.

Your use of the word "misbehaving" to describe the actions of an alleged rapist is a deliberate attempt to troll.

Just as your continued use of an offence term to describe a person of mixed race was an attempt to troll.
What word would you have me use, Naughty?

I'll rephrase then if it will appease you?

Are you for real?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
No, not really.

Flabfoodie puts a post up regarding a Rugby player accused of something and asks for a discussion and that's fine, me however, am accused of being troll?

Go on then?

Do you really not see the difference in these two posts, and that yours can be seen as trivialising what is potentially a very serious crime? Your "saying it as it is, just one of the lads" act fools no one.

Holy moly....

BBC News - England rugby international arrested on suspicion of raping a teenager
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/59967847

Words fail....

Appears to have misbehaved himself........

matticus

Guru
Do you really not see the difference in these two posts, and that yours can be seen as trivialising what is potentially a very serious crime? Your "saying it as it is, just one of the lads" act fools no one.
Rusty, you* had the choice of discussing a rape allegation in the papers, or Shep's posting history.

Noone forced you to type these replies. Or does Shep have mind-control powers?

*And comrades Hitchington, PaulB ...

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Rusty, you* had the choice of discussing a rape allegation in the papers, or Shep's posting history.

Noone forced you to type these replies. Or does Shep have mind-control powers?

*And comrades Hitchington, PaulB ...
I am not going to get into discussing an alleged rape until a lot more information comes out.

I chose to discuss what I see as trivialisation of a potentially serious offence.

Did anyone force you to reply on Shep's behalf? By his own admission having ago at him is like water off a ducks back.

I take it you did not see the op as trivialisation?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

You kidding me?

I think the little s**t should be stripped of everything he's ever had and sent down, hopefully to the YOI where my lad works.

I was being careful not to pre judge because I know what people on here are like with the 'innocent until guilty ' brigade.

If you think I would condone this sort of behaviour your more intent on judging me than the subject than I thought.

Top Bottom