Mason Greenwood

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
He was not convicted of rape though.

Indeed, I do not think he was even prosecuted for rape.

The finding was in a civil case which has a different standard of proof.

Thanks for the Jurisprudence 101.

Goodwillie is a rapist and I can say that without fear of legal repercussion. If he wants to be accepted back into society and begin to rebuild a life and career then the catalyst for that is remorse for, and acknowledgement of, the harm he caused.

What is your view on his possible rehabilitation?

icowden

Legendary Member
If he wants to be accepted back into society and begin to rebuild a life and career then the catalyst for that is remorse for, and acknowledgement of, the harm he caused.
What is your view on his possible rehabilitation?
I'd say a start would be the above plus agreeing a time schedule to pay his debt to his victim. Perhaps additional donations to a Rape Crisis charity. Public apology to his victim....

AndyRM

Elder Goth

View: https://twitter.com/stvnews/status/1499411017943724035?s=21

Forgot where we were discussing this :whistle: better delete my other post :laugh:

Raith's decision was baffling, but Clyde taking him on loan was just insane. Did they think nobody would notice because they're in the third their of Scottish football and only part-time?

Mind you, Danny Lennon is their manager and he's a fan which probably influenced things. But then he also thinks taking kids off to an island for 5 years to turn them into footballing superstars might work, so I think it's fair to say his judgement is a bit off kilter when it comes to certain things.

Top Bottom