Mason Greenwood

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

You kidding me?

I think the little s**t should be stripped of everything he's ever had and sent down, hopefully to the YOI where my lad works.

I was being careful not to pre judge because I know what people on here are like with the 'innocent until guilty ' brigade.

If you think I would condone this sort of behaviour your more intent on judging me than the subject than I thought.
Come by, Shep! Another early start for a day at the troll face.

I think we all remember 'Pale Rider' boasting about his son working in a YOI and he too called him a lad! And isn't it funny how 'he's' disappeared yet you show up with strangely similar comments?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Come by, Shep! Another early start for a day at the troll face.

I think we all remember 'Pale Rider' boasting about his son working in a YOI and he too called him a lad! And isn't it funny how 'he's' disappeared yet you show up with strangely similar comments?

You really do have a hard on for me don't you, I'm quite flattered actually. 💕

mudsticks

Squire
You kidding me?

I think the little s**t should be stripped of everything he's ever had and sent down, hopefully to the YOI where my lad works.

I was being careful not to pre judge because I know what people on here are like with the 'innocent until guilty ' brigade.

If you think I would condone this sort of behaviour your more intent on judging me than the subject than I thought.
But you have just prejudged.

Why bring up this particular case, and using such trivialising language as misbehaved.

Given your track record of diminishing womens concerns, and women themselves, it's no surprise that many on here are cynical about your motives for bringing this up.

Or did you want to address issues around proper education on true consent, entitled behaviour among some men, the injustice that many women's lives are restricted through their fear of sexual assault ??

It helps if you lay out your motives in the first post

Or are you just airing a football related story around a case that's still under investigation, for some other purpose -

ie trolling as others have suggested.

Edit - In fact as you yourself have confessed - just here for the wind up right ??

Last edited:

PaulB

You really do have a hard on for me don't you, I'm quite flattered actually. 💕
Don't be. I've seen this sort of behaviour before (not this forum) so look on it as someone kindly keeping you in check. Monmore hare's running, PR!

mudsticks

Squire
Don't be. I've seen this sort of behaviour before (not this forum) so look on it as someone kindly keeping you in check. Monmore hare's running, PR!
TBH I don't think it's the same poster .

Dodgy views, and repugnant language, around these sort of issues are easy enough to find on t'internet, and everywhere else.

If they were uncommon then we wouldn't have so much of a problem.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

But you have just prejudged.

Why bring up this particular case, and using such trivialising language as misbehaved.

Given your track record of diminishing womens concerns, and women themselves, it's no surprise that many on here are cynical about your motives for bringing this up.

Or did you want to address issues around proper education on true consent, entitled behaviour among some men, the injustice that many women's lives are restricted through their fear of sexual assault ??

It helps if you lay out your motives in the first post

Or are you just airing a football related story around a case that's still under investigation, for some other purpose -

ie trolling as others have suggested.

Edit - In fact as you yourself have confessed - just here for the wind up right ??
Why the in depth analysis of my post rather give your own opinion?

mudsticks

Squire

My opinion on the fact that someone has been arrested for an alleged crime ??

I'll wait to see what happens next.

Or my own opinion on entitled men, and their very poor attitudes towards women, which can lead to sexual assault and other abuse ?

I think the second has been well documented already.

As you're being deliberately obtuse, let me give my opinion.

I don't think that using the word "misbehaving" to describe the alleged actions of a suspect is appropriate. Especially as these alleged actions are violence and rape.

Considering your past form for trying to deliberately "wind people up" with your posts, was your OP in this thread a deliberate attempt to troll, was it bantz, meant for your lapdog, or was it an innocent mistake from someone with the awareness and emotional intelligence of a slug?

matticus

Guru

I don't think that using the word "misbehaving" to describe the alleged actions of a suspect is appropriate. Especially as these alleged actions are violence and rape.

Considering your past form for trying to deliberately "wind people up" with your posts, was your OP in this thread a deliberate attempt to troll, was it bantz, meant for your lapdog, or was it an innocent mistake from someone with the awareness and emotional intelligence of a slug?
Isn't the NACA forum brilliant?

We can all get together - undistracted by all that trivial bicycle talk - focus our great intellects, and harness our diverse knowledge and experiences to discuss the burning issues of the day.

Such as whether comrade "shep" is a troll. Yes or no? Vote now!

mudsticks

Squire
Isn't the NACA forum brilliant?

We can all get together - undistracted by all that trivial bicycle talk - focus our great intellects, and harness our diverse knowledge and experiences to discuss the burning issues of the day.

Such as whether comrade "shep" is a troll. Yes or no? Vote now!
By his own admission - yes - so really we shouldn't be feeding scraps from the table .

Discussion of what constitutes trolling behaviour, might be useful for some of our members to gain greater understanding.

There appears to be a rather unhelpful knowledge gap, on all that atm.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

I'll tell you exactly what it was shall I?

You being a complete c**k as usual and rather than either adding to the post or ignoring it you choose to wave your wokey dick in the air and look for something that doesn't exist.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
In possibly not entirely unrelated news, outrage at Raith Rovers as they sign David Goodwillie, found by a civil court to be a rapist.

Fans have stayed away, the women's captain has quit, members of that team have called for a name change in order to distance themselves from the men's team, and shirt sponsor Val McDermid has withdrawn. The club say they encourage 'rehabilitation' but I can't see that Goodwillie has ever admitted guilt nor expressed remorse.

So, a strong reaction. I wonder if it will be repeated in similar cases.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...signs-amid-fury-over-david-goodwillie-signing

Top Bottom