Master…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swansonj

Regular
...or from the IT Crowd who purloined the ARB protected title of architect for their own job descriptions for ones who write programmes.
If architects get worked up over use of the term "architect" for someone who designs anything except buildings, how do architects who are freemasons cope?

lazybloke

Regular
Master/Slave clutch cylinder, best be careful 🤪
Aren't they all cable-operated these days?
I reckon my last hydraulic clutch was an Austin Princess!

Aren't they all cable-operated these days?
I reckon my last hydraulic clutch was an Austin Princess!

Cables seem to have come and gone. I think modern clutches with a heavier action are the issue, plus the drag on a lengthy cable.

When the clutch on my 2005 Berlingo went the recovery driver was sceptical when I said his suggestion of hydraulic failure was unlikely as the clutch was cable operated. He agreed with me after looking under the bonnet.

The more modern HDi engines apparently had hydraulic clutches - mine was a more primitive form of diesel...

D

Deleted member 28

This isn't really my speciality, but might it be because men and women are the same in that both may have 'innie' or 'outie' tummy buttons?
So what shall we call Male/Female connections then? as in Electrical for example, and why is it even an issue?

matticus

Guru
This isn't really my speciality, but might it be because men and women are the same in that both may have 'innie' or 'outie' tummy buttons?
Well I'd say you're doing pretty well; both genders can indeed have innies and outies!👍

matticus

Guru
Innies and outies, obvs.
Do try and keep up.
Good luck buying supplies:
1636475694316.png

Archie_tect

If architects get worked up over use of the term "architect" for someone who designs anything except buildings, how do architects who are freemasons cope?
You mean the ones who have one leg on their trousers rolled up and beat each other over the head with feathers shouting "We are not worthy Oh Grand Master"?

D

Deleted member 28

As they seem to be converging it may be time to merge this thread with the one running on "Non-Binary...."
Imagine that, "pass me that non-binary feeder tale" "which one " "the one that looks like a Male " "here you go, why didn't you say in the first place!" Priceless.

Top Bottom