Morons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...-activists-throw-soup-at-van-goghs-sunflowers

So chucking tomato soup at a Van Gogh painting is obvioulsy going to solve all the climate issues. :rolleyes:

But when these groups block roads, the motorway and cause general chaos by smashing up banks and disrupting trains you don't seem to have any issues at all with them. If these groups get support they feel empowered to take things further and this is where they go, and now you think they are 'morons'.

A better example of something only being wrong if you disagree with it could not be posted.

The Crofted Crest

Oh, I don't know. I thought that guy taking a hammer to the statue of Maggie Thatcher and Banksy shredding one of his paintings just after it had been auctioned off were quite amusing. And works of art in themselves. To say nothing of chucking that statue of a slaver into the murky depths of the Bristol docks

Lighten up a bit.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member
But when these groups block roads, the motorway and cause general chaos by smashing up banks and disrupting trains you don't seem to have any issues at all with them. If these groups get support they feel empowered to take things further and this is where they go, and now you think they are 'morons'.

A better example of something only being wrong if you disagree with it could not be posted.
Ermm.. I've never seen them do what you mentioned, except the roads.

I said that chucking soup over a painting is not going to solve the climate issues or did you miss that part.

Nice attempt at trolling.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Ermm.. I've never seen them do what you mentioned, except the roads.

I said that chucking soup over a painting is not going to solve the climate issues.

Nice attempt at trolling.

Hilarious, climate activists have done all of the above.

But as ever with you, simply say the troll word.

D

Deleted member 49

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-124709.png
    Screenshot_20221014-124709.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom