NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
“The cultural knowledge of a horse with a washing basket on its head.”

matticus

Guru
"A reboot at No 10? You might as well try to reboot the reactor at Chernobyl"
Marina Hyde in The Guardian

That is a pretty good line!

FishFright

Truss's weird rolled up trouser leg and odd choice of footwear is causing consternation.

View: https://twitter.com/Sillytees/status/1495118596070064132?t=WhZVN3FmM5m69G0-cQJDoQ&s=19

What a silly little woman , she should be wearing a demure frock for the more formal occasion /S

icowden

Legendary Member
What a silly little woman , she should be wearing a demure frock for the more formal occasion /S
Indeed. My first thoughts were that we shouldn't be picking on a female politician for her dress sense - but then I realised that we do often describe Boris as looking like an animated human haystack, so we do have some gender parity there. Personally I'd rather she were picked on for not having the brains of a donkey with a clothes bin on its head, and the total geographical knowledge of a laboratory mouse...

Still ... CHEESE!

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Indeed. My first thoughts were that we shouldn't be picking on a female politician for her dress sense - but then I realised that we do often describe Boris as looking like an animated human haystack, so we do have some gender parity there. Personally I'd rather she were picked on for not having the brains of a donkey with a clothes bin on its head, and the total geographical knowledge of a laboratory mouse...

Still ... CHEESE!
It's not her dress sense as such, more the fact that she doesn't seem able to dress herself. Her job is to represent us and negotiate on our behalf on the world stage and she looks like a farking shambles.

And the constant publicity photos. That stupid hat. That pose where she looks like she's having a shoot. Again it's not her dress sense as such but the way she's projecting herself and what it says about her. She's ridiculous.

View: https://twitter.com/_Ungagged/status/1495168028274798597?t=uLGWVySAzHL09jhNvYKYfA&s=19

icowden

Legendary Member
And the constant publicity photos. That stupid hat. That pose where she looks like she's having a shoot. Again it's not her dress sense as such but the way she's projecting herself and what it says about her. She's ridiculous.
Indeed. The point was made on News Quiz that something like 1 in 4 photos on the Government Flickr page are of Liz Truss, and she was wearing an Ushanka (Russian hat) when the temperature was 8 degrees. This is a hat designed to keep the wearers head warm down to about -70c.

We all agree that she is ridiculous.

winjim

Indeed. The point was made on News Quiz that something like 1 in 4 photos on the Government Flickr page are of Liz Truss, and she was wearing an Ushanka (Russian hat) when the temperature was 8 degrees. This is a hat designed to keep the wearers head warm down to about -70c.

We all agree that she is ridiculous.

winjim

Imagine if Sergey Lavrov visited this country and decided to go for a walk round London dressed like a pearly king or something.

Top Bottom