NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_0502.png

matticus

Guru
This association of stories on the Beeb's news page made I laugh:
1693305873685.png

mudsticks

Squire
What a beautiful sight to wake up to! I've got the delights of a gray morning in Telford...

Unlucky..
But rest assured the beauty is still out there 👍🏼 🌈

Ian H

Guru
Doorbell rings.
Hello, I'm Edward and this is my friend Nigel. We're Jehovah's Witnesses, and the question today is whether you would prefer government by man or god?
Oh, how I laughed.

The previous JW was an elderly chap who appeared to have taken a shine to E. I answered the door to him once and he sounded most disappointed - Oh! I was expecting a young lady*. I wasn't unpleasant, but he didn't call again.

*Which greatly amused E.

Beebo

Veteran
Doorbell rings.
Hello, I'm Edward and this is my friend Nigel. We're Jehovah's Witnesses, and the question today is whether you would prefer government by man or god?
Oh, how I laughed.

The previous JW was an elderly chap who appeared to have taken a shine to E. I answered the door to him once and he sounded most disappointed - Oh! I was expecting a young lady*. I wasn't unpleasant, but he didn't call again.

*Which greatly amused E.

Blimey. The JW don’t come knocking anymore near us since Covid. They tend to hang around the train station handing out watchtowers

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Blimey. The JW don’t come knocking anymore near us since Covid. They tend to hang around the train station handing out watchtowers

Oh dear, is it Covid that has stopped them door knocking, here was me thinking it was by robust "No today, thank you" ;)

Top Bottom