NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Do you Remember
https://x.com/OliDugmore/status/1709532174649614573?s=20

IMG_1136.jpeg

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member

I don't know if it's just me but I think Mordaunt's am-drams should be ''Stand Up and Point.''

Pale Rider

Veteran
No one quoted Rishi's 'going down' joke about Sturgeon?

Perhaps we are all frightened of police action.

Pale Rider

Veteran

We're safe - Police Scotland say no action to be taken against Sunak.

The fact it's Police Scotland tells us the ludicrous complaint was made by some po-faced independence supporting Jock who can't bear that his idol has feet of clay.

icowden

Legendary Member
No I think we are all feeling so queasy now that when a Tory opens their mouth at the Tory Conference we no longer want to hear the sickening rhetoric that they come out with because they think the faithful want to hear it.

Pale Rider

Veteran
No I think we are all feeling so queasy now that when a Tory opens their mouth at the Tory Conference we no longer want to hear the sickening rhetoric that they come out with because they think the faithful want to hear it.

There are hundreds if not thousands of posts on here hurling abuse at Sunak and the Tories.

Yet he makes a witty remark and you can hear a pin drop.

NACA, the home of the po-faced.

Pale Rider

Veteran
It would help if it was, you know, actually witty?

I know the sturgeon was a protected species in the old place, but she never was anywhere else.

Cheer up, it's very unlikely she will 'go down', other than as another failed self-seeking politician who had her snout in the trough.

Top Bottom