NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

Oh. Is that it? I thought it was going to be a cunnilingus reference.

bobzmyunkle

Sunak cracks a joke and the response from the maiden aunts on here is a sniffy silence - which is a laugh in itself.
What response were you expecting @Pale Rider? ROFLing throughout the nation?
Weak joke, which might have been marginally better with a slight change of wording and a modicum of comic timing.
You presumably thought it hilarious. By your 'maiden aunts' reference you appear to assume others were offended when the truth is no-one noticed or didn't feel it worthy of comment.

Pale Rider

Veteran
NOBODY WATCHED OR LISTENED TO THE SPEECH

Yet another unsubstantiated and stupid assertion presented as fact.

The speech was live on Radio 5Live and satellite news channels, and its contents were covered by every major news outlet.

There were also lots of follow-ups, including to the joke due to the ludicrous complaint to Police Scotland.

Thus pretty much everyone in this country who consumes mainstream news, which is most of us, knew about it.

You presumably thought it hilarious. By your 'maiden aunts' reference you appear to assume others were offended when the truth is no-one noticed or didn't feel it wort

Tolerably amusing, improved by its unexpected nature - Rishi is no Boris.

I also find some of the anti-Tory jokes on here tolerably amusing - humour crosses all boundaries.

Except it doesn't for the po-faced woke lefties on here.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Yet another unsubstantiated and stupid assertion presented as fact.

The speech was live on Radio 5Live and satellite news channels, and its contents were covered by every major news outlet.

There were also lots of follow-ups, including to the joke due to the ludicrous complaint to Police Scotland.

Thus pretty much everyone in this country who consumes mainstream news, which is most of us, knew about it.

Tolerably amusing, improved by its unexpected nature - Rishi is no Boris.

I also find some of the anti-Tory jokes on here tolerably amusing - humour crosses all boundaries.

Except it doesn't for the po-faced woke lefties on here.

I didn't see it. I pointed out that I hadn't seen it. I asked you to post it. Twice. You didn't. How in the name of all that is holy do you expect us to react to something when you refuse to tell us anything about it?

As I pointed out upthread though, this is consistent with your general posting style, you're trying to manufacture an argument about nothing by deliberately making vague allusions and not actually contributing anything of substance.

And it's nothing to do with govt vs opposition. The latest joke I posted was literally calling Keir Starmer a c*nt on a thread a couple of hundred pages long with most people saying essentially the same thing. The only difference is that I think he's a useless c*nt where this tory party are a bunch of evil c*nts. Still both deserving of mockery as is the entire political system.

So tell us some jokes.

mudsticks

Squire
What response were you expecting @Pale Rider? ROFLing throughout the nation?
Weak joke, which might have been marginally better with a slight change of wording and a modicum of comic timing.
You presumably thought it hilarious. By your 'maiden aunts' reference you appear to assume others were offended when the truth is no-one noticed or didn't feel it worthy of comment.

I know quite a number of childfree women whose siblings have kids.

They could all easily wipe the floor with Sunak's attempts at 'comedy' without having to pause to take breath.

In fact well before he'd even got his Max Wall Tribute Trousers off of the hanger.

🙄

mudsticks

Squire
NOBODY WATCHED OR LISTENED TO THE SPEECH

I have to pedantically object to this statement, and please dear no need to SHOUT

I think it's more true to say that very few people here listened to or read the speech.

Which I feel is perfectly valid course of inaction.

Protecting ones mental health against the inevitable ire arising, from the unfunny and pointless mitherings of the so called leader of our so called government, seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Mr Celine

Meanwhile, back at the jokes...

dBCGf6vCtyAH.jpeg

mudsticks

Squire
As for Boris being funny, that's quite a take. He just waffled meaningless pish, which when it came down to it made little if any sense.

Or just trotted out some tired old sexist, racist, or homophobic tropes for the hard of thinking to guffaw at.

If lazily punching down from a position of privilege is your idea of humour, then he was utterly hilarious 🙄

Top Bottom