NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Instead of complaining that nobody's told the joke, you could just tell the joke.

But that's not your style, we know that.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Instead of complaining that nobody's told the joke, you could just tell the joke.

At the time, I was concerned about getting a visit from a big Glaswegian copper with a yen for independence.

But that's not your style, we know that.

What style would that be Jimjim?

I'll save you the bother, there is none, I just bash these posts out as fast as I can type them.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I know the sturgeon was a protected species in the old place, but she never was anywhere else.

Cheer up, it's very unlikely she will 'go down', other than as another failed self-seeking politician who had her snout in the trough.

Only there's no evidence of that. So other than a selection of rubbish jokes about her, her appearance and her name it's lacking in the whole humour stakes a bit.

icowden

Legendary Member
Yet he makes a witty remark and you can hear a pin drop.
NACA, the home of the po-faced.
No NACA home of people who really can't bear to listen to Sunak any more. I like a witticism as much as the next man, but have stopped listening to Tory Conference (as have most other sane people).

icowden

Legendary Member
Yet he makes a witty remark and you can hear a pin drop.
I think I'd argue against witty as well. He used a second rate "joke" which had been written for him. It mostly demonstrates that you can't get good comedy writers to work with the Conservative party. They are stuck with Jim Davidson.

Only in your dreams, 90% of what's on here is no more than abuse.

That's fine for the hard of thinking, but don't pretend otherwise.

Could you give some examples of each type of criticism, just so I understand how your categories work?

If I say that Sunak told provable lies this week is that abuse or fair comment in your eyes?

Pale Rider

Veteran
Could you give some examples of each type of criticism, just so I understand how your categories work?

If I say that Sunak told provable lies this week is that abuse or fair comment in your eyes?

The abuse is there for all but the wilfully blind to see.

Sunak cracks a joke and the response from the maiden aunts on here is a sniffy silence - which is a laugh in itself.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Side splitting stuff...

“Nicola Sturgeon wanted to go down in the history books as the woman who broke up our country. But it now looks like she may go down for very different reasons.”

Top Bottom