Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

Wish her dream would fast forward to the bit when he disappears into the abyss...

mudsticks

Squire
Yes, I should clarify that it's the Daily Mail outrage that I'm pointing and shaking my head at.

Next up TW's for The TW's..??

"Caution this TW may bring on an outbreak of gammony apoplexy "

Imagine being so bitter and thick that your "culture war" tactics include attacking a couple for simply re-painting their house in the colour of the Ukrainian flag to show some support with a nation under bombardment, yet you (after 8 days of war) still can't bring yourself to criticise the man who has ordered the bombardment of innocent people. Laurence Fox, the thickie's non thinking man.

On the other hand Fox, like Farage, probably gets paid by Russian sources so is just following orders.

"Blue tick pacifist warmongers." Honestly. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Imagine being so bitter and thick that your "culture war" tactics include attacking a couple for simply re-painting their house in the colour of the Ukrainian flag to show some support with a nation under bombardment, yet you (after 8 days of war) still can't bring yourself to criticise the man who has ordered the bombardment of innocent people. Laurence Fox, the thickie's non thinking man.

On the other hand Fox, like Farage, probably gets paid by Russian sources so is just following orders.

"Blue tick pacifist warmongers." Honestly. :rolleyes:

Tbf he has to think of some way to keep in the public eye now his acting career has gone down the Swanee.

Top Bottom