Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
You're probably right, we've all heard stories over the years about geen inked letters to celebrities, and people believing that newsreaders are deliberately using certain phrases to speak directly to them.

I guess the Internet has industrialised the process such that even one in a million odds have a chance of success.

Or is acquiescence not the point, and the buzz of sending the message and imagining the reaction the actual prize?

Aiui causing distress , or provoking a reaction is the motivation behind no small part of the correspondence.

Which is why the @rse crack spoof was such a stroke of genius .

Guys later discovering they'd been jerking.off over a picture of an semi revealed chaps arriss made more than a few of us smile..

Which is why the @rse crack spoof was such a stroke of genius .

Guys later discovering they'd been jerking.off over a picture of an semi revealed chaps arriss made more than a few of us smile..

Not all of us...grrr....

mudsticks

Squire
Not all of us...grrr....

Just as well no one implied it was 'all men' eh??

🧐
Screenshot_20220423-185552.png

mudsticks

Squire
May I just say that, while early Laurence Fox slipped under my Dickhead Radar, I've always thought that Oliver was an absolute bellend?

You may indeed say that..
In fact you just did Claud :smile:..

A friend who used to present similar type progs on the BBC confirmed that NO was a bit of an 'oddball' (being polite)

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I still can't get my head around the fact that Laurence Fox is Richard Ayoade's brother-in-law. Wonder what they talk about over Christmas dinner.

He should have had him as a guest on Travel Man. They could have done 48 hours in ....

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I still can't get my head around the fact that Laurence Fox is Richard Ayoade's brother-in-law. Wonder what they talk about over Christmas dinner.

He should have had him as a guest on Travel Man. They could have done 48 hours in ....

That must lead to some really interesting family gatherings!

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I suspect Laurence Fox gets offers to be on stuff like 'I'm a Celebrity..' but declines. He's got a new film out where he plays Hunter Biden. He's not a bad actor; I won't be watching it but I'll be interested in the reviews.

Apart from being bil to Richard Ayoade, I also find it hard to be believe he was married to Billie Piper. She seems quite chilled and easy going. Opposites do attract perhaps.

Top Bottom