Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Change a couple of the letters in the swear word to another farking 'font family', then you can twatting write whatever the bollocks you cunting feel like writing with no arseing ballbag problems at all :okay:

I use Tahoma

Thank you for that. I don’t normally use so called “swear words”, either in posts, or, in every day speech. However, should I feel the need, I now know how. ;)

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Yes. I didn’t say I didn’t think I knew, I said I would leave it to you to enlighten Craig. If you don’t wish to, that is your choice. I didn’t expect you too, so, not surprised.

:wacko: :rolleyes:

I am sure CtC could work it out themself.

Last edited:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Change a couple of the letters in the swear word to another farking 'font family', then you can twatting write whatever the bollocks you cunting feel like writing with no arseing ballbag problems at all :okay:

I use Tahoma

Top tip - cheers for that! I use ü, which is alt 0252, but that sounds a lot easier.

Fücking cunting bollocksing shitfück ar$e biscuits and nippledonkeys.

Edit: Not working for me, back to the cunting umlaut, then. Fück it.

icowden

Legendary Member
Do you think that using a medical diagnosis as an excuse for bad behaviour is useful?
He didn't exhibit any bad behaviour.

ADHD does not make a sufferer lie to other people, and he knows the Queen is dead.
He didn't lie to anyone.

And remember he didn't think he was being funny and joking, he has told us it was his ADHD that made him do it.
That isn't what he said. What he said was that he felt that the speed of his reply might be due to his ADHD and that otherwise he might not have responded so promptly.

My experience of ADHD is that it isn't something which just pops up, it is there all the time. Maybe Foodie has a newly diagnosed kind, but I am pretty sure I am correct.
He didn't say that he doesn't have ADHD all of the time. What he said was that he felt his quick reply was symptomatic of his ADHD.

You will no doubt tell us that this is a quiet back-water of the internet where our views don't matter and he was obviously joking blah blah.
Well yes. Obviously.

I am pretty sure that if I started to make comments about his diagnosis then you would be on me like a ton of bricks saying it is a serious condition and that it shouldn't be joked about wouldn't you?
He wasn't joking about his condition.
Still, you just keep having a pop at me.
Maybe it 's the polite, selfless way that you engage with people.

D

Deleted member 49

Why would you keep quoting and whining about someone thats blocked you ?
Strange....

Why would you keep quoting and whining about someone thats blocked you ?
Strange....

Gives him a little thrill to use rude words.
Still, if it makes him happy....

stowie

1665703171208.png

Top Bottom