Not News or Current Affairs, but, "naughty" stuff in the other place

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BoldonLad

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
"Lost interest in trainspotting"

???

You must be doing it all wrong
View attachment 752

You've just got to be patient...

We didn't have colour Train Spotting, in 1950's Tyneside, otherwise, it may have held my attention longer, in competion with the allure of early developer Sylvia ;)

Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 15.00.03.png

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I didn't see the actual thread.
You didn't miss much. Sad old blokes getting more juvenile as the thread went on.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Enough!!

I didn't join this supposed offshoot for grown-ups of CC to put up with this disgusting litany of filthy pictures. If I wanted this sort of thing there are websites I could go to which are just as depraved, or so I have been told.

Yours disappointedly,

Disgusted of Cardiff

mudsticks

Squire
Enough!!

I didn't join this supposed offshoot for grown-ups of CC to put up with this disgusting litany of filthy pictures. If I wanted this sort of thing there are websites I could go to which are just as depraved, or so I have been told.

Yours disappointedly,

Disgusted of Cardiff

I was rather hoping someone could enlighten me as to why the Skye' fireboat spouts off like this, for no apparent reason when passing under the bridge .

It's edukashinul don't you know..

Psst I've also got pictures of trams ;)

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I was rather hoping someone could enlighten me as to why the Skye' fireboat spouts off like this, for no apparent reason when passing under the bridge .

It's edukashinul don't you know..

Psst I've also got pictures of trams ;)
When my wife asks me what website I am looking at I am too embarrassed to tell her the truth....and delete history on the computer.

Top Bottom