Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was obvious we were going to leave, the remain vote was sunk from early on.

Did it really look that way at the time?

Johnson and Gove both retired for the night expecting the result to be a narrow win for remain and had to be roused at 5am to acknowledge their victory.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Just to be clear then, I have never said

Thanks for that clarification.
No I said that, in so many words.

Whilst paraphrasing you.

But no matter, you'd rather clog up several pages claiming you didn't say that people on here, are suffering, or will suffer MH problems from talking negatively about brexit, when you quite clearly did.

Theres a reason you're usually on my ignore list..

A most excellent device for enhancing, and preserving ones mental health..

👍🏼

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Yeah, you are just going to have to highlight the bit where I said that please.

Just to be clear then, I have never said

Thanks for that clarification.

This is so funny.

Your style of posting relies heavily on extrapolating an untruth or a total exaggeration from posts you do not agree with.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot you are having an attack of the vapours over the unfairness of it all.

Comedy gold!

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The idea that those that bemoan Brexit do nothing to mitigate the consequences is ridiculous.

What should I do that I’m not already doing?

You should be travelling the world arranging massive trade deals like Truss did to make up for the even massiver trade deal we left.
Or out picking fruit and vegetables to cover for those lost EU workers.
Or standing on the beaches of Sussex like Canute, stopping all those nasty Albanians from landing.

Instead you just come on here moaning.

D

Deleted member 28

You should be travelling the world arranging massive trade deals like Truss did to make up for the even massiver trade deal we left.
Or out picking fruit and vegetables to cover for those lost EU workers.
Or standing on the beaches of Sussex like Canute, stopping all those nasty Albanians from landing.

Instead you just come on here moaning.

He doesn't need to because he's comfortable on his 40k pension whereas I've just come back from watching Wolves lose once again and now sitting joint bottom!

At least I won't need to worry about travelling in Europe next season.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I'd like to rejoin but that's unlikely, I've been through my change curve, some seem to be still processing.

View attachment 2446

I’m past the acceptance stage (that we are out of the EU) and am now focussed on ‘moving forward’. That’s why I am supporting independence for Scotland, a) because it’s normal and b) to push for Scotland to join the EU.

That doesn’t mean I won’t still point out what a shitty decision leaving was.

Top Bottom