Poppy Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Fab de-rail by the way folks.

Best. Tangent. Ever.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
What does your Daughter think of Daddy dressing like Momma on your 'feminine ' days?
And what does your son think about spending his working life locked up with "scum" because growing up there was never a book in the house?

D

Deleted member 28

Great age, been there myself, wonder what she would think if Daddy dropped her of at at her prom with him mini skirt and stillies on?

Might be getting too personal here, and tell me to "get farked badly " by all means but do you live as a family unit still with your Daughters Mother?
Just wondering how that works.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Great age, been there myself, wonder what she would think if Daddy dropped her of at at her prom with him mini skirt and stillies on?

Might be getting too personal here, and tell me to "get farked badly " by all means but do you live as a family unit still with your Daughters Mother?
Just wondering how that wor.

Well, I don't have a mini-skirt and I can barely walk in heels, so that ain't gonna happen.

And no, we don't, but my ex-wife was aware of who I was and we were married for just over 10 years. I don't see how that's relevant though?

I'm now dating a woman who's bi-sexual, also divorced and has mixed race children.

Oh, the humanity...

Just wondering how that wor.

FFS it's forty years since there was a massive furore over a book called Jenny Lives With Eric and Martin designed to deal with the issue of children with, in that case, gay parents. One of the triggers for the bigots who gave us Section 28.

There are all sorts of diverse and non conventional parenting scenarios out there.

Get over it.

D

Deleted member 28

FFS it's forty years since there was a massive furore over a book called Jenny Lives With Eric and Martin designed to deal with the issue of children with, in that case, gay parents. One of the triggers for the bigots who gave us Section 28.

There are all sorts of diverse and non conventional parenting scenarios out there.

Get over it.
You're the only one getting his, I assume, arse in his hand I'm simply asking a few questions.

D

Deleted member 28

I'm sure it'll come as no surprise but I wear a poppy and attend the ceremony each year, in my opinion people fought and died for this country and we should be grateful.
If you don't agree then that's fair enough.

Top Bottom