Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Why offer him up as an example of someone to take notice of then, or have I missed the whole point of this twitter thing?

I thought it was for people even more stupid than those that post pictures of their kids in school uniforms on Facebook.

Why offer him up as an example of someone to take notice of then, or have I missed the whole point of this twitter thing?

I thought it was for people even more stupid than those that post pictures of their kids in school uniforms on Facebook.

As with all social media, including this forum, there is a whole spectrum of stupidity on offer.

D

Deleted member 28

As with all social media, including this forum, there is a whole spectrum of stupidity on offer.

I guess people think it's real and makes a difference then?

What does anything someone 'says ' on twitter actually has an affect on people?

From what I gather, going on the 'links ' to twitter folks on here direct us to, take notice of posts that these nobody's put on?

I guess people think it's real and makes a difference then?

What does anything someone 'says ' on twitter actually has an affect on people?

From what I gather, going on the 'links ' to twitter folks on here direct us to, take notice of posts that these nobody's put on?

Sometimes it makes a difference, sometimes it’s thought provoking, and sometimes it’s just funny. If it’s not for you, no problem, ignore it.

D

Deleted member 28

Sometimes it makes a difference, sometimes it’s thought provoking, and sometimes it’s just funny. If it’s not for you, no problem, ignore it.

I do but for some reason folk on here seem to live their lives through it.

D

Deleted member 28

You bang on an awful lot about Twitter/social media for someone who doesn't care about it.

I like to see the importance of it to others, intrigues me.

I do but for some reason folk on here seem to live their lives through it.

Are we living our lives through NACA or simply spending a few minutes of daily downtime reading and chatting?
C2E9783E-9435-4B65-AFAE-FDAA92B60EE6.jpeg

Top Bottom