Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cirrus

There was some notion being discussed on the radiogram last night that there is a loophole in the Epstein agreement that makes it null and void in this case. In-brief, something along the lines that Epstein needs to be alive in order for it to be effective/operable. I've not heard more about this in today's news.

Another bit of info. pertaining to this whole case is that Ghislaine M. believes that Epstein was murdered in prison to silence him to protect others. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but if that's her belief we could assume that's she's not going to squawk anytime soon.....

1641385938600.png

I'm no defender of Andrew Windsor and his alleged actions with Virginia Roberts were grossly immoral but she wasn't a little girl; she was 17.
To clarify, Andrew was much older praying on a much younger girl, so that's why i use the little girl term, if she was 18 i would have wrote just legal little girl. I wouldn't us those terms if it was a topic about an 17 or 18 years old women on a other subject.

Milzy

He will get away with it.
If he had her flown to The U.K. it wouldn’t have been illegal just immoral.

Attachments

• 86976FF0-12A3-4919-8521-AB87B0FBC8D5.jpeg
    86976FF0-12A3-4919-8521-AB87B0FBC8D5.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 13

Milzy

There was some notion being discussed on the radiogram last night that there is a loophole in the Epstein agreement that makes it null and void in this case. In-brief, something along the lines that Epstein needs to be alive in order for it to be effective/operable. I've not heard more about this in today's news.

Another bit of info. pertaining to this whole case is that Ghislaine M. believes that Epstein was murdered in prison to silence him to protect others. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but if that's her belief we could assume that's she's not going to squawk anytime soon.....
He was obviously murdered in prison though. You can’t break a neck bone by jumping off a low bunk bed. And the CCTV wasn’t working at that time.

Beebo

Veteran
It seems the poor love is struggling with his bills and Mummy won't bail him out:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-sell-17m-swiss-25876715
The Queen can’t be seen to have anything to do with it.
If he has to settle out of court then he’ll never be seen at official functions again.
But I can’t see the Royal Family allowing this to go to trial either.
So he’s screwed either way. His only hope is the case gets kicked out.
Once the Queen dies Charles will banish him completely.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
The Queen can’t be seen to have anything to do with it.
If he has to settle out of court then he’ll never be seen at official functions again.
But I can’t see the Royal Family allowing this to go to trial either.
So he’s screwed either way. His only hope is the case gets kicked out.
Once the Queen dies Charles will banish him completely.

To "the Colonies" (including former) perhaps? ;)

Beebo

Veteran
Much as I'd like to think our wonderful Queen has that much influence, I doubt she has the power to persuade a Yankee judge to kick the case into the long grass.
I’m sure you know that I meant they will pressure him to settle out of court. The royals don’t go to court.

Top Bottom