Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Über Member
A simpler conclusion is that the BBC's 'editorial standards' aren't worth the paper they're printed on. I mean, you only have to Google the dude to do better.
You do, though if I put my conspiracy theory hat on for a moment, giving Dershowitz the opportunity to discredit the person that has accused both him and,more importantly, the Prince, makes perfect sense.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
You do, though if I put my conspiracy theory hat on for a moment, giving Dershowitz the opportunity to discredit the person that has accused both him and,more importantly, the Prince, makes perfect sense.
BBC News Twitter has 13M followers; BBC News Press Team 55K. Guess which one the Tweet goes out on...

D

Deleted member 49

The BBC also thought it appropriate to invite, as an expert commentator, none other than Alan Dershowitz - not only one of the most repugnant people in the world, known in recent days for smearing the late Archbishop Tutu - but himself deeply implicated in Andrew's, Epstein's and Maxwell's networks and also accused by Giuffre of sexual abuse. He proceeded to use the platform to try to discredit his accuser.

View attachment 458
I saw that interview last night....who the feck at the BBC thought right let's get Dershowitz on !
Do they have any researcher's or was it just that Prince Andy wasn't available....

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
BBC News Twitter has 13M followers; BBC News Press Team 55K. Guess which one the Tweet goes out on...
And definitely not out on their BBC World News account with nearly 34 million followers and through which they’ve covered Maxwell’s arrest, trial and conviction.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
I take up cock up over conspiracy.

A lot of the hacks at the BBC lack skill and basic journalistic nous.

Inevitably in a newsroom, the crap shifts over Christmas go to junior staff members.

I'm guessing the BBC didn't have a sufficiently experienced editor on shift at the time, although ii's a crass error.

Beebo

Veteran

Inevitably in a newsroom, the crap shifts over Christmas go to junior staff members.

I'm guessing the BBC didn't have a sufficiently experienced editor on shift at the time, although ii's a crass error.
Plus the verdict was somewhat unexpected.
Things happened very fast.

Mugshot

Über Member

1640898926876.png

Are they just trolling Andrew now? Good stuff ^_^

“If Prince Andrew truly has no documents concerning his communications with Maxwell or Epstein, his travel to Florida, New York, or various locations in London, his alleged medical inability to sweat, or anything that would support the alibis he gave during his BBC interview, then continuing with discovery will not be burdensome to him at all,”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...s-on-prince-andrew-claimed-inability-to-sweat

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
What kind of party does royalty attend in a High Street fast food outlet where there are no witnesses to it? Presumably it was the birthday of one of his daughter’s friends of the same age (around 12/13) so there would have been other parents there too. Has anyone asked Beatrice if she remembers this party in Woking?

How could such an event happen without a single contemporaneous report in a national or local rag? Not one photo? Not a single member of staff recalls the time a prince and young princess ordered a quattro stagioni?

It’s quite unbelievable.

What kind of party does royalty attend in a High Street fast food outlet where there are no witnesses to it? Presumably it was the birthday of one of his daughter’s friends of the same age (around 12/13) so there would have been other parents there too. Has anyone asked Beatrice if she remembers this party in Woking?

How could such an event happen without a single contemporaneous report in a national or local rag? Not one photo? Not a single member of staff recalls the time a prince and young princess ordered a quattro stagioni?

It’s quite unbelievable.
There must be an overtime and meal allowance claim on file from his personal protection officer, surely?

D

Deleted member 49

It’s quite unbelievable.
It's bollox...like nobody would of remembered seeing him.If you've seen someone famous in a resteraunt you remember it.How come none of the staff have been asked ? Or have they.

Top Bottom