Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Colossal perverts, the lot of them.

View attachment 238
I know..

I've met a few..

And it's quite interesting what some of them will say in their more 'unguarded' moments .

On account of my being a well spoken, middle aged 'country lady' many of them seem to think my views might align with theirs ... :rolleyes:

Edited to add.

Or that I might be in some way, be susceptible to their 'charms'...:stop:

Last edited:

Pale Rider

Veteran
I don't think we need any additional insight into your grubby little fantasies, Paley.

Drugs raids can be quite exciting.

"Get your trousers on, your're nicked."

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I will continue to be content with every Tory policy - I cannot bring to mind one I actively dislike - and you will continue to oppose everything they do.

Boris certainly doesn't need me as a white knight.

I will continue to support him only as long as I think he's our best leader for the next election.

The bad news for you is get rid of Boris and up pops Rishi.

He looks sharp as a tack and eminently electable.
To take just one, what exactly are you satisfied with over the Tories' policy on immigration? Is it Patel's tough words? Or the very little action, leading to record numbers of immigrants arriving on boats across the channel? Is it the relatively small number that get repatriated?

I can see how you would be content with the first, but not the other two.

When inflation starts to bite, interest rates rise, mortgage payments rise, as do the payments the country has to make on its debts, and the Tory base support of pensioners start to feel the impact of his reneging on the triple-lock promises will Sunak still look sharp as a tack and eminently electable?

I will continue to be content with every Tory policy - I cannot bring to mind one I actively dislike - and you will continue to oppose everything they do.

Boris certainly doesn't need me as a white knight.

I will continue to support him only as long as I think he's our best leader for the next election.

The bad news for you is get rid of Boris and up pops Rishi.

He looks sharp as a tack and eminently electable.

Are you on drugs?

2E01C113-B681-4E37-898D-AEB60AACF414.png

Oh dear! :sad:

In French waters though, so not really our problem :sad:

Top Bottom