Random political stuff - old news, or not news

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
I'm putting this here, but I suspect that anyone reading it will immediately know which thread it should go in. Is there anyone else who would be so immediately identifiable from an AI analysis of a transcribed interview?

eglsb6vt222ha4jgawucp35jksuqi3r3ggmzbwjg3thn6b3yda.jpg
 
It's Stevo. Do I win?
 

Beebo

Legendary Member
I'm putting this here, but I suspect that anyone reading it will immediately know which thread it should go in. Is there anyone else who would be so immediately identifiable from an AI analysis of a transcribed interview?

View attachment 17619

Boris Johnson used long words to appear clever.
Trump doesn’t have the vocabulary to do that, and I suspect the MAGA base aren’t really looking for that either. They just want basic concepts sold to them by Trump, who tells them how great they all are.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Boris Johnson used long words to appear clever.
Trump doesn’t have the vocabulary to do that, and I suspect the MAGA base aren’t really looking for that either. They just want basic concepts sold to them by Trump, who tells them how great they all are.

Actually, I suspect that B Johnson might be recognisable in an 'analysis' like this, thanks to his use of random silly words and cod Latin.
 

icowden

Pharaoh
I'm putting this here, but I suspect that anyone reading it will immediately know which thread it should go in. Is there anyone else who would be so immediately identifiable from an AI analysis of a transcribed interview?
Which AI was used to do it? Both Gemini and Copilot say that a speech transcript alone cannot be used to determine IQ. I asked them about Boris's leaving speech:

If you're asking specifically about the apparent intelligence level reflected in the writing style, I would say the speech is consistent with someone who has strong verbal intelligence and above-average general knowledge, but the text alone is nowhere near sufficient to distinguish, for example, an IQ of 110 from 130 or 150. The scientifically defensible conclusion is simply: IQ cannot be determined from this speech transcript.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Which AI was used to do it? Both Gemini and Copilot say that a speech transcript alone cannot be used to determine IQ. I asked them about Boris's leaving speech:

Dunno, sorry. It was more that the supposed 'subject' was so identifiable that interested me. I don't think that would be the case if you tried it on, say, Cameron, May, Truss, Sunak, Starmer, Badenoch and Burnham.
 
Top Bottom