Rees Mogg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
What the history of said women is isn't really that relevant, because your point was oppressively Isis men wouldn't allow women to fight. That is wrong
No it isn't. You don't know what the purpose of the women's battalion was.
How about making sure maximum effort is done to find out which crimes she has done and get her convicted for that first? Just like above US women?
Don't care. How about using her to prevent crimes that might be committed. Isn't that more important?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
As shown in the link above, there where ISIS women only battalion's with girls as young as 10 years old serving. So far for your narrative...

They're not really 'serving' in a battalion at 10 though. They are conscripts not volunteers at that age surely. There are no child soldiers, just abused and damaged children. I doubt the women had much choice in it either. Which is not to say that some won't have taken on their duties more enthusiastically than others. That's why we have trials though, to decide who did what.

Perhaps we'll put her on trial at 92 like the German secretary.

No it isn't. You don't know what the purpose of the women's battalion was.
Yes we do known that, a other quote from the link about her conviction ''In or around late 2016, the ISIS “Wali” of Raqqa approved the creation of the “Khatiba Nusaybah” – a military battalion to be comprised solely of female ISIS members. The Khatiba Nusaybah began operations on behalf of the terrorist organization in or around February 2017. Fluke-Ekren’s main objective as the leader and organizer of the Khatiba Nusaybah battalion was to teach female ISIS members how to defend themselves against ISIS’s enemies, including helping male fighters defend ISIS-controlled Raqqa. Fluke-Ekren sought to motivate her trainees by explaining how female fighters can ensure the Islamic State is kept alive by “helping ISIS expand and to remain” through the use of weapons, including automatic firing AK-47 assault rifles, grenades and suicide belts packed with explosives. In addition, witnesses with first-hand knowledge stated that the Khatiba Nusaybah also provided certain members with instruction on physical training including martial arts, medical training, VBIED driving courses, ISIS religious classes and how to pack and prep a “go bag” with rifles and other military supplies.''

Don't care. How about using her to prevent crimes that might be committed. Isn't that more important?
No, that's turning stuff around. She is at the very least suspected off crime she should be investigated and convicted for that(if she is found guilty that is)
I also don't really see how an terrorist with zero signs of remorse is gonna help. It is something different of somebody already served a sentence and then gives some insights after coming clean with his/her past. Like for example Jason Walters (now work for a dutch/english security company has some very interesting podcast about this subject) but you can't pretend nothing happened, like you are suggesting even with your so-called surveillance.

They're not really 'serving' in a battalion at 10 though. They are conscripts not volunteers at that age surely. There are no child soldiers, just abused and damaged children. I doubt the women had much choice in it either. Which is not to say that some won't have taken on their duties more enthusiastically than others. That's why we have trials though, to decide who did what.

Perhaps we'll put her on trial at 92 like the German secretary.
That's also not what it says, it says she was leading an all women battalion, but IsIs also had ''cubs of the caliphate'' often showing children in military fatiques, in one of those sleek clips it also showed children killing hostages or pow.
Surely women had not much choice in that, but the choice wheter or not to leave for Syria was theirs to take.

Yes that's why we have trials, however the US has as i showed earlier did their due diligence and convicted those coming back, but most European countries including the uk haven't so i don't hold my breathe on seeing Begum tried and convicted.

What's next then....long range missiles,attack jets or whatever you call them !
Did I miss anything about peace talks or negotiations....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rd-90-seconds-to-midnight-amid-ukraine-crisis

Minsk 1, peace deal breached by Russia Minsk 2 a other peace deal breached by Russia , Russia's self-imposed Christmas(russian chistmass beginning of Januari) ceasefire was also ignored by there own forces. Tldr: you can't have peace if the other side insists on war, so you have to take away to means to do so. In case of Russia that means making sure they can't win in Ukraine, because if we don't they first will commit genocide over most or the whole of the Ukrainian population and it allows them to get stronger and attack the next country.

icowden

Legendary Member
Yes we do known that, a other quote from the link about her conviction ''In or around late 2016, the ISIS “Wali” of Raqqa approved the creation of the “Khatiba Nusaybah” – a military battalion to be comprised solely of female ISIS members. The Khatiba Nusaybah began operations on behalf of the terrorist organization in or around February 2017. Fluke-Ekren’s main objective as the leader and organizer of the Khatiba Nusaybah battalion was to teach female ISIS members how to defend themselves against ISIS’s enemies, including helping male fighters defend ISIS-controlled Raqqa.
You have just described a self-defence group for women. A messed up one, I grant you. They aren't actually going to fight their enemies. They are going to protect themselves and their territory.

Fluke-Ekren sought to motivate her trainees by explaining how female fighters can ensure the Islamic State is kept alive by “helping ISIS expand and to remain” through the use of weapons, including automatic firing AK-47 assault rifles, grenades and suicide belts packed with explosives. In addition, witnesses with first-hand knowledge stated that the Khatiba Nusaybah also provided certain members with instruction on physical training including martial arts, medical training, VBIED driving courses, ISIS religious classes and how to pack and prep a “go bag” with rifles and other military supplies.''
So more self-defence, medical training and evacuation / escape training. It still doesn't sound like these women are being trained to go to the front line.

No, that's turning stuff around. She is at the very least suspected off crime she should be investigated and convicted for that(if she is found guilty that is)
I also don't really see how an terrorist with zero signs of remorse is gonna help.
That's because you don't seem to see that she might have contacts. People might get in touch with her. She might unwittingly lead us to senior ISIS members, reveal terrorist plans etc.

you can't pretend nothing happened, like you are suggesting even with your so-called surveillance.
I haven't suggested that. I have suggested she is brought here where she can be treated accordingly. Tried if there are crimes to prosecute, and then monitored. The point is that we will know where she is and what she is doing.

You have just described a self-defence group for women. A messed up one, I grant you. They aren't actually going to fight their enemies. They are going to protect themselves and their territory.
It's isn't their territory so there can't be self defense. And if you are tasked with helping to expand and remain you not self-defending, granted the remain part could be but it also says seeking to expand, so that means they where ready to go on the offensive themselves.

So more self-defence, medical training and evacuation / escape training. It still doesn't sound like these women are being trained to go to the front line.
You missed the VBIED driving course, you can't drive an car loaded with explosives at the enemy without having the intend to start/participate in an offensive. so again not self-defense
That's because you don't seem to see that she might have contacts. People might get in touch with her. She might unwittingly lead us to senior ISIS members, reveal terrorist plans etc.
No you don't seem to see the ISIS leadership was experienced with being captured how intelligence services work etc. So she will not contact key figures but still known how to get in touch with them. That is exactly the problem, they despise our free western society but on the other hand known very well how to abuse all the rules, laws etc. to their advantage. So we need to counter their by putting their prosecution first, both as an example and as an countermeasure to have at least of these guys and girls on european(including uk) streets as possible.

Also because what i earlier said, their few remaining victims should be allowed to be heard, but shouldn't be expected to travel all over europe so they should be charged and tried right there.
I haven't suggested that. I have suggested she is brought here where she can be treated accordingly. Tried if there are crimes to prosecute, and then monitored. The point is that we will know where she is and what she is doing.
We won't known what she is doing because despite record budget going to security services, the main reason terrorist are getting caught is their family/neighbours/friends tipping off the police. very little comes from actual surveillance. Hell the one killed in the US a few years back was on every watchlist, yet he got an esta and could get going.

Badger_Boom

ReesMogg_Crisps.JPG

Top Bottom