Rees Mogg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You cannot get away with an alleged crime. Either it happened or it didn't.
Ok rephrased specially for you she would get away with crimes she has most likely committed but isn't charged for as of now.

That's irrelevant.
it's was'nt in response to the statement made by the post before you.
Bangladeshi not Sri-lankan.
thank for teh corection i dindn't remerber what it was exactly
That's because she has no connection to Sri-Lanka being British and of Bangladeshi heritage.
If Both her parents have a Bangladesih passport it does matter, because it can mean she has a legal bangladeshi nationality and possible passport,(i say it like that because i don't known the specific laws on bangladishi nationality but for example if 2 dutch persons live in the uk and get a child the child would have a dutch nationality, regardless of any possible british nationality) which in turns means the UK could be correct in the legal sense to revoke her British passport
How did they fail her the first time?
didn't stop her from traveling to Syria together with the other 2 girls who didn't make it back.

Which is why she should be where she can be kept under surveillance.
Well across europe despite an ever increasing list of powers intelligence agency's have we failed and we continue to fail because at large events we now place big brick blocks to prevent truck attacks, and still we are not fully protected against terror, so if we would be so much better off having her under already failing watch i don't really think so.
The us seems to manage this much better, such a shame that they don't seem to be able to control gun crazy lunatics.

Can you list the crimes you feel she committed, including dates and locations, please.
I will copy and paste an earlier response as it applies just as much to this: ''I think they all should be at the very least charged with the crimes they have done, that's why i advocated in this topic to have them charged and tried there. '' in contrary to what you seem to think i'm not a crime scene investigator, neither i'm i claiming that. However i also said and stand by it that i find it unconvincing that all those surviving Isis fighters/brides etc. would just be unarmed helpers/housewives etc. that doesn't add up. Yet that's the story they continuously claim. Yet last week they caught a former Isis something in the Netherlands

Ok rephrased specially for you she would get away with crimes she has most likely committed but isn't charged for as of now.

it's was'nt in response to the statement made by the post before you.

thank for teh corection i dindn't remerber what it was exactly

If Both her parents have a Bangladesih passport it does matter, because it can mean she has a legal bangladeshi nationality and possible passport,(i say it like that because i don't known the specific laws on bangladishi nationality but for example if 2 dutch persons live in the uk and get a child the child would have a dutch nationality, regardless of any possible british nationality) which in turns means the UK could be correct in the legal sense to revoke her British passport

didn't stop her from traveling to Syria together with the other 2 girls who didn't make it back.

Well across europe despite an ever increasing list of powers intelligence agency's have we failed and we continue to fail because at large events we now place big brick blocks to prevent truck attacks, and still we are not fully protected against terror, so if we would be so much better off having her under already failing watch i don't really think so.
The us seems to manage this much better, such a shame that they don't seem to be able to control gun crazy lunatics.

If she's 'most likely' committed the crimes than you'd expect the 51% probability of conviction test to be passed and a charge would follow. On the other hand, if her guilt is only in some people's heads, she won't pass the test.

Her parents are Bangladeshi. At the time she was born her Father had leave to remain. That makes her a UK citizen.

It seems that, provided she claimed it before age 21 she had theoretical Bangladeshi nationality. Bangladesh says different but when she tried to argue the point for the Special Immigration Appeals Tribunal she, or her advisers, chose a crap expert and the Home Office's expert wiped the floor with him. In this context anything to do with Netherlands nationality is neither here no there.

Reactions: C R
Yeah, OK, so what crimes has Shemima Begun done?
How the hell should i known? I i'm just saying if your so closely into an terror organization, argument ally the worst terror organization the modern world has ever seen, it's simply unrealistic to claim you where just an housewife. Particularly since ISIS always was much harder on muslims coming from westerns countries because they had to ''proof'' themselves.
If she's 'most likely' committed the crimes than you'd expect the 51% probability of conviction test to be passed and a charge would follow. On the other hand, if her guilt is only in some people's heads, she won't pass the test.
You seriously believe she could have joined isis and just did the washing up and such? Yet saw a few human heads laying around and tought ''oh just an infidel, this is fine'' then i don't known what more to say. i think it's an big missed opportunity that there isn't an international court organized after the fall of Isis to organize and make sure that those who remained are sentenced for what they have done. Now we have this mess
Her parents are Bangladeshi. At the time she was born her Father had leave to remain. That makes her a UK citizen.
It seems that, provided she claimed it before age 21 she had theoretical Bangladeshi nationality. Bangladesh says different but when she tried to argue the point for the Special Immigration Appeals Tribunal she, or her advisers, chose a crap expert and the Home Office's expert wiped the floor with him. In this context anything to do with Netherlands nationality is neither here no there.
Well if it is that clear i don't known what is stopping her, apparently it isn't otherwise it would been revoked already just as with her hushband/boyfriend.

multitool

Shaman
How the hell should i known? I i'm just saying if your so closely into an terror organization, argument ally the worst terror organization the modern world has ever seen, it's simply unrealistic to claim you where just an housewife.

This is getting Kafkaesque.

You are accusing her of crimes, pronouncing her guilty, but you won't name the crimes.

She was a housewife. She gave birth to 3 children.

icowden

Legendary Member
This is getting Kafkaesque.

You are accusing her of crimes, pronouncing her guilty, but you won't name the crimes.

She was a housewife. She gave birth to 3 children.
You're talking BS and you're repeating it in order to make it sound like you have a point, i have clarified multiple times now that it sounds very unlikely having read isis propaganda that proudly boasted their crimes, the isis youtube movies who did ditto and coverage on the spot from media like rudaw and other sources that is is very unlikely she was innocent.

But whether she is or not is not really my point, that her and let me be clear as far as i'm concerned not only her but any coming from their having been on Isis side should been thoroughly checked and charged with any crime they can prove they have done.

And just for you here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/american-woman-who-led-isis-battalion-sentenced-20-years look and read evidence that a women was convicted for taking part in the terroristic activities, the US doesn't take shoot, she was convicted for ''luke-Ekren ultimately served as the leader and organizer of an ISIS military battalion, known as the Khatiba Nusaybah, where she trained women on the use of automatic firing AK-47 assault rifles, grenades and suicide belts. Over 100 women and young girls, some as young as 10 years old, received military training from Fluke-Ekren in Syria on behalf of ISIS.''
This is going to blow your mind but ISIS isn't very big on equal rights for women, tending to go for oppression, forced marriage, rape and absolute male control. But sure, I imagine they let the western women join in the terrorism with the men just "cos".
https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/04/06/iraq-women-suffer-under-isis
As shown in the link above, there where ISIS women only battalion's with girls as young as 10 years old serving. So far for your narrative...

icowden

Legendary Member
And just for you here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/american-woman-who-led-isis-battalion-sentenced-20-years look and read evidence that a women was convicted for taking part in the terroristic activities, the US doesn't take shoot, she was convicted for ''luke-Ekren ultimately served as the leader and organizer of an ISIS military battalion, known as the Khatiba Nusaybah, where she trained women on the use of automatic firing AK-47 assault rifles, grenades and suicide belts. Over 100 women and young girls, some as young as 10 years old, received military training from Fluke-Ekren in Syria on behalf of ISIS.''

As shown in the link above, there where ISIS women only battalion's with girls as young as 10 years old serving. So far for your narrative...
I admit it. You have completely undermined my narrative by contrasting a middle aged military trained American woman with a 15 year old British Schoolgirl. I'll even concede that she may have received some military training. She went to Syria in 2015. She has had 3 children in 7 years - presumably that's limited her involvement a little.

There are allegations that she was allowed to carry a Kalashnikov and was a morality enforcer. She may even have sewn bombs into explosive vests. If you go and become a part of a terrorist organisation, it's not overwhelmingly surprising if you do terrorist activities whilst you are there.

That said, she is still better off being in the UK away from the extremists, where she can be monitored. She may well be a magnet for jihadis and other terrorists. Let her be a magnet. Alternatively we can leave her in Syria where we don't have a clue what she is doing, how she might be involved and where she may be of use to do us to the terrorist organisation to do further harm.

I admit it. You have completely undermined my narrative by contrasting a middle aged military trained American woman with a 15 year old British Schoolgirl. I'll even concede that she may have received some military training. She went to Syria in 2015. She has had 3 children in 7 years - presumably that's limited her involvement a little.
What the history of said women is isn't really that relevant, because your point was oppressively Isis men wouldn't allow women to fight. That is wrong

There are allegations that she was allowed to carry a Kalashnikov and was a morality enforcer. She may even have sewn bombs into explosive vests. If you go and become a part of a terrorist organisation, it's not overwhelmingly surprising if you do terrorist activities whilst you are there.
Again youre the one claiming there is no evidence, and claiming that she could have been just an housewive.. now you play it down by saying she might have hold an ak-47 and made bombvest? that sounds ridiculous.
Btw have you ever seen how Iranian morality officers operate? make that 10 times worse and you might be close to the Isis one.

That said, she is still better off being in the UK away from the extremists, where she can be monitored. She may well be a magnet for jihadis and other terrorists. Let her be a magnet. Alternatively we can leave her in Syria where we don't have a clue what she is doing, how she might be involved and where she may be of use to do us to the terrorist organisation to do further harm.
How about making sure maximum effort is done to find out which crimes she has done and get her convicted for that first? Just like above US women?

Top Bottom