C R
Squire
Defending are women and children, was he?
Defending are women and children, was he?
To my knowledge, Stevo has never been a Reformist, so why falsely label him as such?
It's tedious but typical of this little bubble.
I'm sure you can get hold of a little prick to burst that little bubble.To my knowledge, Stevo has never been a Reformist, so why falsely label him as such?
It's tedious but typical of this little bubble.
To my knowledge, Stevo has never been a Reformist, so why falsely label him as such?
It's tedious but typical of this little bubble.
I don't know him, but would value debate with someone whose posts show a bit of opposition.
I hope if he does engage here he won't get hammered with snide.
Oh, there's loads of snide - see Rusty's response above!
Sorry, it was mainly a dig at @Stevo 666, who tends to label anything left of Thatcher as leftiebollocks. I reckon if Thatcher returned, he'd probably label her leftiebollocks as well.
View attachment 17296
Ah, Bob the Builder is in the crosshairs now. Obviously this is the party of serious government.
View attachment 17312