Runners and riders for the Tory Party leadership...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
hmm... I have a pair of jeans which Mrs @BoldonLad shrunk, during a washing machine misunderstanding... might have difficulty getting my waist into them, but, perhaps I could rescue them, and be "cool" ? ;)

You knows its the right thing to do……..

stowie

Panic over. We are all saved! The country has found a safe pair of hands at long last.

**Edit** Latest twitter commentary can be found by searching on the hastag #GoNads

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
It should be none of the current cabinet………..

Agreed, the main players are all complicit bit-players in the Johnson shitshow. There-again, people in politics have short memories....

Tugenhat at least is something of an outsider and having had a military background is no bad thing either. Well versed in foreign affairs, he'd be my favourite unless Dilyn puts his collar in the ring....

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Former equalities minister Kemi Badenoch has become the latest Conservative MP to enter the race to become the next party leader and PM.

D

Deleted member 49

Former equalities minister Kemi Badenoch has become the latest Conservative MP to enter the race to become the next party leader and PM.
giphy.gif

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

I'm not sure, given his now deleted tweet to Rishi Sunak, that Jolyon Maugham is best placed to comment on matters of representation regarding the Tory leadership candidate list.

Isn't the idea that if they stand without being too beastly to the winning candidate that they will at least become a minister for something?

Top Bottom