Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Perhaps that 1 Reform councillor has a better taste in music than the 5 green party members? It is wild speculation of course, but i couldn't sit there in council meetings next to a bunch of dudes who liked Post Malone or Miley Cyrus or some shït.
I feel your pain...daughter likes Post Malone and I've a son who plays Grime ! Don't ask.
Apparently under Starmer in council meetings you'd be forced to listen to Coldplay on a loop...

C R

Über Member
As ever, do not assume this is factually correct, just because somebody has posted something on twitter

Care to illuminate us? I haven't found anything to indicate that it is false, and worse they seem to have done the same in other councils.

Is this chess played on a Rieman geometry universe?

D

Deleted member 121

I feel your pain...daughter likes Post Malone and I've a son who plays Grime ! Don't ask.
Apparently under Starmer in council meetings you'd be forced to listen to Coldplay on a loop...

At least Coldplay is marginally better than the static belting out in his ineffective opposition. Enough to drive any twat mad...

multitool

Care to illuminate us? I haven't found anything to indicate that it is false, and worse they seem to have done the same in other councils.

Is this chess played on a Rieman geometry universe?

Yawn.

It's quite easy to splice a video.

D

Deleted member 121

Yerrite.

We all know you are listening to Kylie.

I should be so lucky...

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Perhaps that 1 Reform councillor has a better taste in music than the 5 green party members? It is wild speculation of course, but i couldn't sit there in council meetings next to a bunch of dudes who liked Post Malone or Miley Cyrus or some shït.

Turns out 10 of the Labour councillors were massive Skrewdriver fans. What were the chances of that?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
"Securonomics"

shoot-myself-blow.gif

Top Bottom