Telegraph and Express. Your Whopper of the day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Veteran
These two, in a league of their own compete extremely hard .

"Brexit Britain is attracting American entrepreneurs, and the world's elites can't stand it'. "
Telegraph - 10th August 2022

AndyRM

Elder Goth
As a former resident of California, who still has friends there, who are politically aware, I can say with pretty great confidence that guy doesn't have a clue what he's on about. Like, he's miles off the mark.

OP
OP
albion

albion

Veteran
Telegraph

'The tyranny of Justin Trudeau'.

A repeated headline. Or should I say tactic, media taking turns at painting.

Beebo

Veteran
DD34F6ED-CEB5-4A72-B602-274C46FE3C1C.jpeg
After yesterday’s crazy talk about cyclists having to stick to the 20mph speed limit. Today we get moaning about the 20mph limit killing the joy of driving.

OP
OP
albion

albion

Veteran
'It wasn't Brexit or capitalism that got us into this mess - but try telling that to the new Puritans'

So, the Telegraph in code says 'we are farked - but don't blame me'.
An opposite slant to a true "It's The Sun Wot Won It" that they were too modest to ever admit.

matticus

Guru
View attachment 1969 After yesterday’s crazy talk about cyclists having to stick to the 20mph speed limit. Today we get moaning about the 20mph limit killing the joy of driving.

Jeez. The "joy of driving" at 33mph?!?

OP
OP
albion

albion

Veteran
Every very dark cloud has a silver lining. So the Express see this disaster as a good time to have both a 'should the BBC go' and a 'nation of slackers' poll.
The BBC poll appears backed by Paul Gambaccini.

OP
OP
albion

albion

Veteran
'Brexit is on the brink and the ultra Remainers are mobilising to cancel it'

Beware the ultras, though in between the headline is an admission by the Telegraph that Brexit is the logical disaster it was always to be.

OP
OP
albion

albion

Veteran
Two more for guess who?

'Theresa May is still ruining Britain.'
'How decades of complacency have left Germany facing a cold, dark winter'.

The Express headlines are more fun .

Top Bottom