The Dahl Affair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Ah, I understand.

It's not so much the question of the world you live in, but the world you think other people inhabit.

It is completely imaginary.

Somewhere along the line you have been extremely gullible.

From the cr*p I read from you people on here you either do live in exactly the same world as me and pretend you don't for the sake of virtue signalling or you're so so far removed from reality you don't realise.

You carry on mate and enjoy yourself.

D

Deleted member 28

Shep and his fellow gammons will be outraged when they hear about the New Testament 😆

It seems to me the only 'Gammons' are you lefties, every thread is complaining about either the government, Brexit or some other atrocity thats gotten under your skin, I'm simply laughing at how pathetic most of you are.

Can't say 'Men' when reading a kids bedtime story in fear of excluding women, and you think that's the real world? FFS!

multitool

Shaman
From the cr*p I read from you people on here you either do live in exactly the same world as me and pretend you don't for the sake of virtue signalling or you're so so far removed from reality you don't realise.

You carry on mate and enjoy yourself.

You keep saying this sort of stuff, and yet you come across as the most entrenched person on the forum who seeks to devalue everyone else, and deny their experiences and existence.

You certainly don't come across as a very happy person, despite your protestations to the contrary.

D

Deleted member 28

You keep saying this sort of stuff, and yet you come across as the most entrenched person on the forum who seeks to devalue everyone else, and deny their experiences and existence.

You certainly don't come across as a very happy person, despite your protestations to the contrary.

What makes you think I'm unhappy then, because I choose to point out that just because the majority on here think in a certain way that it's correct?

matticus

Guru
Can we please have a
Shep & multitool Mutual Appreciation thread?

D

Deleted member 28

Extreme bitterness.

Towards you fools?

WTF would I have to be bitter about due to reading your garbage, I'm trying to educate you and show you that if you genuinely think the cr*p you come out with at times is shared by the majority you're sadly mistaken.

Brexit and the continuing success of the Tories on election day speaks for itself, we won't discuss the Royal Family as there's been enough evidence of their popularity recently to prove your not winning that one at the moment.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I love this sort of thread.

I've had my spats with Shep on this forum but, other than the right wing part of the pejorative term, I reckon he is just about the least gammony person on this forum.

He's having a laugh at every "wokey lefty" (no less apt than the phrase Gammon so if you can't take it don't dish it out) and people get sucked in and fall for it hook, line and sinker every time.

As far as the topic is concerned I can see the reasoning behind some of the changes but as far as getting children to enjoy reading is concerned I hope that the publishers/content editors don't impose so many changes to books children like that they make them so bland that they throw the baby out with the bath water...if that phrase is acceptable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom