The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tory councillor in Worthing suspended over alleged support of far right
Writing on Telegram last month Mr Wills said: "My view is Covid is a loss maker for us, we just need to centre on white genocide […] because many of our white race are convinced about vaccines, but not about our replacement, and need to be informed about this?”
?type=responsive-gallery.jpg

He seems nice.

D

Deleted member 49

Seems like a Tory vote winner to me...I see a promotion in the not to distant future.

mudsticks

Squire
Seems like a Tory vote winner to me...I see a promotion in the not to distant future.

He must be ok he's standing next to a proper British post box.

Stout fellow 👍🏼

But what's all this white genocide stuff, should I be worried?? Is it anything to do with the fuel crisis??

Is this chap going to save us .??

I mean I'm more pinkish than white, but I'm sure they'll be after the pink ones before long, after they've done in all the white ones right .??

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
" ... it is also time for the Conservative party, as the party of government, to take serious steps to tackle the threat of far-right extremism within its ranks.”

No comment. ^_^

mudsticks

Squire
" ... it is also time for the Conservative party, as the party of government, to take serious steps to tackle the threat of far-right extremism within its ranks.”

No comment. ^_^

The politics of mean , and narrow mindedness that has been encouraged to flourish in this country.

Because it suits the agenda, and bank balances of a few .

Blame the poor, blame the immigrants, blame single mothers, blame the unemployed, the homeless, the disabled, blame the EU , blame the queers.

Blame anyone other than those deliberately keeping people feeling scared and insecure, to feed their greed.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Looking forward to 'Wintertime for Boris'....
Damn, I've now got ''Springtime for Boris and Eng-er-land'' going round in my head!

mudsticks

Squire
OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Wokey Dick
Some days it feels like we're trapped inside a self lampooning satire , deliberately fabricated as a distraction by the frothers themselves..

Ok what's today's real story??
Take your pick, but the main one trending today is how this Tory government's decisions and inactions at the start of the pandemic, and many months later, led to the unnecessary deaths of tens/hundreds of thousands.

Oh, and the energy crisis brought on by Boris "f*ck business" Johnson's government who is currently staying, for free, in a luxury Costa del Sol villa provided by racist Tory Zac Goldsmith who Boris made a peer, presumably for services to racism.

mudsticks

Squire
Take your pick, but the main one trending today is how this Tory government's decisions and inactions at the start of the pandemic, and many months later, led to the unnecessary deaths of tens/hundreds of thousands.

Oh, and the energy crisis brought on by Boris "f*ck business" Johnson's government who is currently staying, for free, in a luxury Costa del Sol villa provided by racist Tory Zac Goldsmith who Boris made a peer, presumably for services to racism.

There's almost too much to list.
We have become deadened to it..

I'm most concerned right now, today, I think about that mouldering oil tanker, about to break up, and spill it's load off the coast of Yemen.

I know there is zero I can do about it, but still..

Top Bottom