The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Hopefully you'll get there without being inconvenienced by the ferry hiatus.

Uig to Harris/Uist ferry Hebrides currently dry docked after hitting the pier at Lochmaddy on Thursday and out of service until 27-05-22. Hebridean Isles as been re-mustered but in spite of being built for the route is apparently unable to use Tarbert and will be a Uig-Lochmaddy shuttle.

Ullapool - Stornoway meanwhile may be a tad busy....

We're up there from 28-05-22 and hoping it's sorted by then.

Phew, have secured passage for tomorrow morning..

Quite excited, as if I've never approached the OH from this angle.

Usually been from further south.

And this is first time I've not taken a bicycle..

IMG_20161010_161233.jpg

I'm going to be unbearable, if the weather isn't like this the whole time...

Poor bf.. ^_^

Commiserations to the Hearts fans btw.. :sad:

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Much as it pains me to say it Rangers deserved to win. Their first goal was particularly spectacular and I've no idea why Gordon was appealing so vociferously for a hand ball, it was a belter of a strike.

mudsticks

Squire
Much as it pains me to say it Rangers deserved to win. Their first goal was particularly spectacular and I've no idea why Gordon was appealing so vociferously for a hand ball, it was a belter of a strike.

Well it goes without saying that I'm reely reely happy that the better side on the day, won the day :okay:

PaulB

Why do you keep going on about it then?

I only brought up Tyler as you seemed to suggest he's biased towards Man Utd. Whatever.

Anyway, Scottish Cup Final in half an hour. Potentially a good game but the finals/playoff matches I've watched recently have been fairly dull, despite the media doing their best to make them sound exciting. Quite novel to have a televised match on at 3pm on a Saturday if nothing else!

:laugh: You're funny!

D

Deleted member 28

Mainly because what or who he 'supports' is immaterial to me as he's such an imbecile, he probably doesn't know himself.

Spoken by a true plastic (not spastic on this occasion).

This is the person who thinks the entire football world listens to 'the Kop' and acts accordingly, what a clown!

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
:laugh: You're funny!

I'm here all week, try the veal.

Big day in the Premier League today. It would be quite funny if Spurs made an arse of things, again.

City for the title, Man Utd for the Europa League and Leeds for the drop is my prediction.

PaulB

I'm here all week, try the veal.

Big day in the Premier League today. It would be quite funny if Spurs made an arse of things, again.

City for the title, Man Utd for the Europa League and Leeds for the drop is my prediction.

I sincerely hope you're wrong on every level but accept you'll be right on two of them.

Manchester City look so on for the title, it will probably not be worth harbouring hopes while we're tubbing wolves.

Manchester United are so inept, it would add some spice to the day if they failed in their attempts to get into the Thursday/Sunday cup.

I'd much prefer Leeds to stay up as it's always a good away at Elland Road for us because the pubs are so much better and the fans so much wittier than....Burnley who I hope go down. With their one song (and that's about celebrating their numbskull east-lancs bickerfest thing - so tedious), grubby pubs and their if-we-can't-beat-them-we'll-do-as-much-physical-damage-to-their-players-as-possible mentality. Burnley are like a papier-mache diamond in the Premier League crown.

Phew, have secured passage for tomorrow morning..

Quite excited, as if I've never approached the OH from this angle.

Usually been from further south.

And this is first time I've not taken a bicycle..

View attachment 1230

I'm going to be unbearable, if the weather isn't like this the whole time...

Poor bf.. ^_^

Commiserations to the Hearts fans btw.. :sad:

Is that piccy along the Hebridean Way between Caw and Direcleit?

Top Bottom